Rainman New project [Eagle eye]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free delivery is a thing of the past with Rainman.

As far as I remember RM always offered free delivery on orders over $250. It was never $350 right?

Cause the morning when he restocked the sculpt and I logged in (yeah the same morning everyone thought they were high :lol) I remember reading a line which said the above.

Well when I bought my Doc clothing set I wasn't charged any extra for shipping when I added two unpainted sculpts.:dunno

:slap

That's because all 3 shipped together and your order was above a certain threshold which qualified you for Free Shipping.

Log into his site now, and you'll get a message saying that there are no more free shipping options. Like annihilate says, it was instituted around the time these newer heads were listed for sale. I put a Pee Wee full figure in my cart and it said I would have to pay $60 extra to have him shipped.

:slap

That's because all 3 shipped together and your order was above a certain threshold which qualified you for Free Shipping.

What is with the ":slap" :dunno I am fully aware that Rainman has always charged shipping on loose sculpts, I said in my earlier post $120 was a good deal if purchased "along with a figure" !:dunno

EDIT: Seriously! no free shipping on figures/sets ..that sucks!

An additional $60 for a non $ economy is a deal-breaker. Would've been cool if he continued to offer free shipping.

After all how much would the increase be, I'm guessing not a 100% ?

What is with the ":slap" :dunno I am fully aware that Rainman has always charged shipping on loose sculpts, I said in my earlier post $120 was a good deal if purchased "along with a figure" !:dunno

EDIT: Seriously! no free shipping on figures/sets ..that sucks!

Well when I bought my Doc clothing set I wasn't charged any extra for shipping when I added two unpainted sculpts.

This threw me off. Didn't know you meant the above. Don't mind the :slap just an expression. :peace

Last edited:
It really does suck, his figures have been steadily increasing in price too so it's not a welcome change.

:duff

Wish someone could get that darn belt made with all those sheaths. :gah:

Maybe if you started an interest list and added names to a list you might tempt an artist to take on the project( or the artists your in talks with to finally take it on), I mean that+ rainmans head is all anyone will need to bash a figure as the clothing I'd imagine would be fairly easy to come by.

It really does suck, his figures have been steadily increasing in price too so it's not a welcome change.

Yes it is a shame the free shipping is a thing of the past. I always felt like that was my justification in buying such an expensive figure.

Pee Wee's price is already $20 more than Doc, so adding shipping, you're paying about $80 extra for him to get him shipped to my location.

For some reason the little price hikes here and there have never really bothered me all that much. I am a little gutted about the end to free shipping however. I always considered that to be our reward for spending so much and in most cases being a loyal supporter.

Bit of an odd listing. Looks like the only Rainman parts are the head, coat, and sash. I can't imagine someone wanting to get rid of the coat and sash and keep the rest of the clothing/accessories. . .

Bit of an odd listing. Looks like the only Rainman parts are the head, coat, and sash. I can't imagine someone wanting to get rid of the coat and sash and keep the rest of the clothing/accessories. . .

That is very odd indeed?

I don't think you two read it properly, looks to me he is selling everything but the body, he doesn't mention the knife belt but I doubt that won't be included.

"Original rainman head sculp bill boxed in original rainman box. Rainman bill long coat highly detailed and his native rainmans sash comes with custom hat vest shoes pants shirt to complete the model and his hachette"

I caught this listing when it was just a couple of hours old and I spoke to him already. I was all over it cause I'm in the market for one.
He says its a DF painted head, original coat and sash. Ezio pants and boots, HT white shirt and Bruce Lee waist coat. HT Royce body(not included). The buchter knife is some random piece he found on eBay. He didn't tell me who made the hat.

Like 4 months ago I saw a Bill parted out on eBay(I'm assuming it was head and clothes, not full set). This guy maybe grabbed the head, coat and sash from that auction.

Like I said I'm looking for a full set and have my WTB up in the section. Let me know if anyone is interested!!!

I caught this listing when it was just a couple of hours old and I spoke to him already. I was all over it cause I'm in the market for one.
He says its a DF painted head, original coat and sash. Ezio pants and boots, HT white shirt and Bruce Lee waist coat. HT Royce body(not included). The buchter knife is some random piece he found on eBay. He didn't tell me who made the hat.

Like 4 months ago I saw a Bill parted out on eBay(I'm assuming it was head and clothes, not full set). This guy maybe grabbed the head, coat and sash from that auction.

Like I said I'm looking for a full set and have my WTB up in the section. Let me know if anyone is interested!!!

Good luck man. I missed out on the full set when it went up on evilbay. I unsubscribed from this thread so I didn''t find out about it until it was too late! :horror Bill has been a slippery SOB.

I even bought an unpaintd HS and was going to get Elvis to build me one from scratch, but RM sent Elvis a Doc head instead of a Bill head :slap

Oh well it might be a blessing in disguise I know Elvis is going to kill it when he paints Doc up and makes him look extra sickly :)

Good luck man. I missed out on the full set when it went up on evilbay. I unsubscribed from this thread so I didn''t find out about it until it was too late! :horror Bill has been a slippery SOB.

I even bought an unpaintd HS and was going to get Elvis to build me one from scratch, but RM sent Elvis a Doc head instead of a Bill head :slap

Oh well it might be a blessing in disguise I know Elvis is going to kill it when he paints Doc up and makes him look extra sickly :)

Slippery's not the word bro! I saw him up on the bay a few months ago for $1200. Full fig, displayed inside original box in a glass case. Brand spankin' new. His coat and other extras were never removed from the plastic bags! It was some shop in Cali.

I saw it, decided to make dinner first and hit the dude up after. When I got back on(40 min later) the listing was "no longer available" :gah:.
I gotta stop sleeping on s___ man. This happens to me all the time and I never learn

Bill's probably the most sought out Rainman peice right now. It certaintly still is the best figure he's ever done.

Back