Rainman New project [Eagle eye]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only issue is TeeFury, I am not keen on the t-shirt they use. Will Redbubble get this mate?

My only issue is TeeFury, I am not keen on the t-shirt they use. Will Redbubble get this mate?

I checked into Redbubble over the weekend, had never heard of it before, I may very likely submit it over there, but I want to let it have its TF run first and see how that goes.

Thanks for the kind words.

I checked into Redbubble over the weekend, had never heard of it before, I may very likely submit it over there, but I want to let it have its TF run first and see how that goes.

Thanks for the kind words.

Oh that is cool man. Yes of course you do what you will, was just giving you my opinion on t-shirt quality having had both.

The design is amazing and if you do submit it to Redbubble I am all over it :hi5:

Ha! Excellent work, Corrose. I will buy it if I can. Do you get any kind of commission for the number of shirts sold? I would hope that buying one could benefit you in some way.

Word.

The requests for a v2 Bill tend to come from those who missed the first. No offence meant by this, it is perfectly understandable, just in terms of Rainman projects, it shouldn't be high on the list.

Ha! Excellent work, Corrose. I will buy it if I can. Do you get any kind of commission for the number of shirts sold? I would hope that buying one could benefit you in some way.

Yeah I get $1 for every shirt sold which is kinda cool, but I don't get a free one myself, so I at least have to sell 10 to get myself a free one :)

They estimate designs can sell anywhere from 50-2000 shirts in a days time, just depends on how many people decide to buy.

Honestly the money is kinda cool, but I'm more excited to think that x-number-of-people like my art.

Oh absolutely. I am not going to be shouting from the roof tops for a v2 Bill but would be nice if and when :monkey3

What would you say are the chances are of someone who would trade me a full set bill for a full kato outfit Joker, with br head and all the dx accessories? ..

Can't wait to receive my Bill head. Hopefully by the end of September (a rough guess), I'll have my custom Bill complete.

It's funny, this was released just as I was entering the high end of 1/6 collecting. If only someone had made me alert of this project at that time, things may have been different......:lol

I can't wait to get my Bill head also (hopefully ship with Doc) just have no idea where to find the outfit - any suggestions?

And Corrose that t-shirt is awesome I will be grabbing one when it comes available!

I would say quite slim.

Not that that isn't a fair trade, just that you'd have trouble finding someone to part with Bill.

Ya it would be difficult. :( ..think the dude would be easier to get?

I can't wait to get my Bill head also (hopefully ship with Doc) just have no idea where to find the outfit - any suggestions?

Pm Elvis, he can customize clothing to replicate Bills outfit, problem is he won't be able to make the knifes and knife belt for you.

Back