Rainman New project [Eagle eye]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one too....

IMG_3468.jpg

IMG_3467.jpg

IMG_3465.jpg

I just knew about the existance of Rainman..and quality customs in general. I would have loved to get this figure. Its so amazing I fell in love with it when I saw it. How much was it? and how much would it cost now aprox..?

I just knew about the existance of Rainman..and quality customs in general. I would have loved to get this figure. Its so amazing I fell in love with it when I saw it. How much was it? and how much would it cost now?

rainman full figures range from $700-$1000, but if you love the character it's well worth it and they are a really limited run of them made. now this figure would be more it's no longer available.

Rainman's collaborator(s). I don't know who they are specifically apart from that (maybe Teddy Daniels does). They apparently help to paint non-head components of full sets from time to time.

I never knew these figures were so expensive! I love this figure, but I cant buy it. A shame cause its really awesome.

Back