Rainman New project [Eagle eye]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ____, Aaron, that is so ____ing awesome! :rock Congrats dude, I love the inscription!

Holy ____, Aaron, that is so ____ing awesome! :rock Congrats dude, I love the inscription!

Congrats mate !. Looks incredible and the signature and message just makes it that bit more special.

Thanks guys

Been a dream for a while to own a 1 of 1 piece by Rainman and here he is :)

Yeah Rainman asked if I wanted a quote on the box and I jumped at the chance so chose that one. The artwork was a surprise :)

I'm stoked for you buddy, that inscription is really special. Rainman is so awesome :rock

Finally grabed a few mins to take a quick couple of pics :)

More to come soon

IMG_2483.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2479.jpg

That artwork on top is pure icing on an unbelieveable cake! Congrats!:)

I'm stoked for you buddy, that inscription is really special. Rainman is so awesome :rock

Thanks mate

Yeah this really is a special character for me and a rule breaker! Never thought I would have 2 figures of the one character but this was worthy of smashing that rule

The quote and artwork is totally awesome and just shows what a true artist Rainman is. Better than that he is a friend to all his fans which I just love about him

Ok so I haven't got the right grip hands for bloody Bill :( I am going to wait until I have the correct ones before I pose and display him

In the meantime I put the weathered top hat and weathered snowy coat on my clean set up. Gosh I love this figure so much!!!

IMG_2494.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

Too awesome. Congrats on that one. My Bill is probably one of my top 5 figures at the moment. In hindsight, I wish I would have just picked up the full set with the Rainman paint job. This is his masterpiece thus far IMO.

Too awesome. Congrats on that one. My Bill is probably one of my top 5 figures at the moment. In hindsight, I wish I would have just picked up the full set with the Rainman paint job. This is his masterpiece thus far IMO.

Completely agree with that and will definately take some beating also imo

Thanks and yes the paint job on this is special, I wished you had picked the fullset up also :(

i can't wait to finally have this in my collection this is such a awesome piece between this and wonka i feel very lucky to own these figures once i get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what body should i get for this i bought the last clothing set and need to know what body to use i'm so frustrated right now some please help me with this.

Back