Rainman New project [Eagle eye]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got this guy put together and i was even able to convince rainman to paint the head for me and it's just plain bad a**!!!!!!!!! i really love this guy so glad i was able to pick this guy up. really loved the movie and this character was iconic.
103_5151.jpg
103_5149.jpg
103_5150.jpg
103_5152.jpg
103_5165.jpg
103_5166.jpg

Bit sucky that rainman is painting up additional headsculpts, seeing as though that is what a lot of people pay the extra scratch for fullsets for.

Congrats though. :clap

Last edited:
Bit sucky that rainman is painting up additional headsculpts, seeing as though that is what a lot of people pay the extra scratch for fullsets for.

Congrats though. :clap

trust me my man i paid alot of money for him to paint the head. it didn't come cheap. but im very happy with it and i will never sell this guy.

Yeh sorry man I realised that probably was the case after my post.

Congratulations on the score, it really is tremendous. :duff

no sweat my man i'm just lucky that this clothing set sat around on his web site long enough for me to buy it. it's really a beautiful piece.:1-1:

Damn I'm envious of that paintjob. I still think I made the right move for my situation saving the $300 or whatever, but if there's ever paintwork that is worth a gaudy amount of money, it's Rainman's job on this specific head.

Damn I'm envious of that paintjob. I still think I made the right move for my situation saving the $300 or whatever, but if there's ever paintwork that is worth a gaudy amount of money, it's Rainman's job on this specific head.

i got real lucky and had the extra cash and it work out really happy with it.

Man, I hate that I had the head and clothing set in my basket and I later canceled the order, easily my biggest regret in this hobby!:slap

:mad::mad::mad:

..but seriously great pics as always Robbie, I'm glad Doc is looking as good as this guy as this figure is easily his best work to date.

Have to agree.

Alex was my #1 want, but have to say that I look at Bill more.
Its just perfect.

Masterpiece indeed!

This alongside Wonka are Rainmans finest pieces to date for me.

Back