Rainman New project [Eagle eye]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SAM_0030.jpg

I always find those fullset boxes to look so classy but since I don't have any, I tried making one of my own :lol

Are the fullset boxes supposed to have the gold "Rainman Artwork" graphic? I only own one fullset, The Dude, but his box was plain ol' black.

Are the fullset boxes supposed to have the gold "Rainman Artwork" graphic? I only own one fullset, The Dude, but his box was plain ol' black.

Mine have been hit and miss buddy as to whether I have received a box with the logo or just the plain black box.

Just watched DM's new Rainman Dude video and his box is plain black, guess that release was a miss!

I've never seen that box period! The older Fight Club releases had the same black box as the Dude but had Rainman Artwork and his address in silver print on the spine of the box. That box looks great! Maybe its just for head and clothes sets?

I've gotten fullsets, and the printing on the box has been varied. My Bill came in a blank box. I just figured it might be a way he's dealing with rising costs without raising prices even faster.

My first Rainman figure came in a shallow silver shoebox, with a photo of the figure glued to the removable lid. He autographed the lid, and that was the only lettering. The COA and edition number were printed on a sheet of transparent acrylic with an illustration of the figure. It was the first Chaplin.

so.. I guess it's not necessarily the fullset box :rotfl

Could have sworn I have seen this box design on the forum though

If it wasn't $1299, I'd bid on it cuz I'd love to have this....but I'm gonna wait and hope I get Doc first.

As the owner of this MASTERPIECE I say bite his hand off! Still well worth $1299 imo :rock

How many more opportunities you will get to own this is slim I am guessing

Back