Rainman David, Marty & Max Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainman David, Marty & Max

• David Lost Boys

Votes: 42 24.9%
  • Marty Mcfly BTTF

Votes: 68 40.2%
  • Road Warrior Max

Votes: 59 34.9%

• Total voters
David - 3%

Marty - 100% Clothing & Sculpt

Max - 100% Full Fig or Clothing & Sculpt (Depending on my financial situation at the time)

sax.gif

I suppose it is the Citizen Kane of ____ty 80s horror comedies :dunno

But more power to those who want LB figures. Tastes always amaze me. You can look to the worst movie, song, whatever and for someone out there it's their favorite.

sax.gif

I suppose it is the Citizen Kane of ____ty 80s horror comedies :dunno

But more power to those who want LB figures. Tastes always amaze me. You can look to the worst movie, song, whatever and for someone out there it's their favorite.

I don't know of anybody that would compare Lost Boys to Citizen Kane but I sure as ___ know that it is the best vampire film ever made imo

wow. condescend much? if i'd known we were in the presence of film critic royalty, i might have censored my wee man posts.

some of these "worst" films that amaze you weren't made to win oscars. they were made as fun movies, and they're a big part of some of our childhoods. this is why i asked how old you were. coz either you don't really understand that era, or you're one of these people that assumes if it's not an epic oscar-worthy movie it's not a valid part of our culture.

wow. condescend much? if i'd known we were in the presence of film critic royalty, i might have censored my wee man posts.

some of these "worst" films that amaze you weren't made to win oscars. they were made as fun movies, and they're a big part of some of our childhoods. this is why i asked how old you were. coz either you don't really understand that era, or you're one of these people that assumes if it's not an epic oscar-worthy movie it's not a valid part of our culture.

:lecture

Always leave it to you to word it perfectly :)

Back