Rainman David, Marty & Max Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainman David, Marty & Max

• David Lost Boys

Votes: 42 24.9%
  • Marty Mcfly BTTF

Votes: 68 40.2%
  • Road Warrior Max

Votes: 59 34.9%

• Total voters
Yeh. You mean because that will seal the deal for who is next I presume bud?

No not at all!:dunno .. i just felt we had a nice little david fan club going and i don't want that to end!:monkey2 and that post was really a joke if anything. David won't be next i have accepted that.

Does anyone think the winner of this poll will ACTUALLY be the next one made?

I thought this was just a gauge to see interest, not something final.

of course, didn't you know all 150 who have voted will actually spend money on these?

at the end of the day, all suggestions and whisperings in his ear aside, Rainman should make who he wants to make. I'm sure all 3 of these choices as well as others would sell out. Great stuff like Chaplin and Hepburn would not have been made if up to voting.

Does anyone think the winner of this poll will ACTUALLY be the next one made?

I thought this was just a gauge to see interest, not something final.

I think all 3 of these figures should be made, if the winner of the poll gets made next..so be it, but i honestly think peeps with 0 interest of buying are voting and there might even be multi-voting with other accounts going on, I joked around about doing that myself in a pm to Teddy, i would never actually do it ..as i was interested to see how much interest in david there actually was on here ..Teddy never replied to that pm, he must have though i was being serious!:monkey1

I think all 3 of these figures should be made, if the winner of the poll gets made next..so be it, but i honestly think peeps with 0 interest of buying are voting and there might even be multi-voting with other accounts going on, I joked around about doing that myself in a pm to Teddy, i would never actually do it ..as i was interested to see how much interest in david there actually was on here ..Teddy never replied to that pm, he must have though i was being serious!:monkey1

:lol

No it's ok I knew you were only messing :)

images-3.jpg

:impatient:

:dance

Kept money aside just incase Marty gets made! DEFINITE BUY! I don't care if it costs a few million I need to have one!

IF marty gets made, how much do his figures usually cost? Sorry, I don't keep up with Rainman.

Between 800 and 900 I believe, but don't quote me on that.

Rainman could do a BTTF1 Marty and sell an extention pack of the BTTF2 and 3 outfit seperately? BTTF2 was just the hat, jacket and powerlaces.

Back