Rainman David, Marty & Max Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainman David, Marty & Max

• David Lost Boys

Votes: 42 24.9%
  • Marty Mcfly BTTF

Votes: 68 40.2%
  • Road Warrior Max

Votes: 59 34.9%

• Total voters

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys

Ok so after a chat with Rainman today he would like to take on either David from Lost Boys, Marty Mcfly from BTTF or Mad Max Road Warrior.

He would as expected like to gauge the interest in these three characters so therefore we thought it might be a good idea to set up a poll.

David

This will be a DX release as it would come with clean sculpt and vampire sculpt.

keifer-vamp.jpg

8970771_gal.jpg

Marty

39.jpg

Road Warrior Max

387_3_large.jpg

Last edited:
Marty FTW!!!!!!

Hell even Hot Toys is making one I just can't see them topping Rainman craftsmanship!

Luckily for me I can pass on them all. I'll stay out of voting to be fair.
They're all great choices and I'm looking forward to seeing any of them getting made. :rock

Luckily for me I can pass on them all. I'll stay out of voting to be fair.
They're all great choices and I'm looking forward to seeing any of them getting made. :rock

And there was me thinking we were good friends :mad:

:lol:lol:lol

David!!!!!:yess: Great character and the least likely to be taken on by a company and released as a licensed figure imo!

Marty is the only figure that might get me to pay Rainman prices. But that's a big "might" so consider mine a spectator vote.

Marty is winning:( ..well i guess even if he wins we still know what the next two figure after him will be!:)

Heck yes! Hard choice out of Marty & Max! I would get a full set of either. Marty with skateboard, Walkman & guitar maybe? Max with his dog, guzzeline cans, can of dog food and alternate battle damage head or boomerang kid?

Curious to see how rain man will do david's mule haircut. Rooted hair at the back?

Probably ..i hope Rainman does a hot toys and totally ignores poll results and makes David anyway if he does not win! :lol:lol:lol

..kidding!:D

I love BTTF, but IMO max would be a far more impressive figure on the shelf. Id love to see Rainman tackle that weathered leather.

I just think BTTF is too simple a figure for rainman to do. Plus I think ht will eventually do them.

I agree. I'd not be up for paying out that much for Marty. Whereas I'd feel I had got my monies worth with Max. But each to there own, and I know Marty is gonna be a popular choice on here.

Back