[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaggggghhhhhh. Got my full fig back with a broken stache again and extra issues. Instead of just fixing the stache and swapping the pants & vest on my fig while keeping the rest as is like I asked, he sent me a whole new fig. This one has noticeably uneven sleeves on the coat (one more fitted and one looser), and the brown eye is looking upwards more than my last which doesn't look as good. He also forgot the 2 silver beads to fix the ones missing in both my V1 & V2 cleavers.

I found the stache piece loose in the box this time. Even though it appears to be a clean break, I can't seem to line it up well without a seam. The paint is fluid but it won't line up flush.

The upside is I got the tray for my pig so at least I can get that set up. I guess I'm getting there inch by inch :lol

:gah: :(

This figure is AMAZING! I love it! Top notch work from top to bottom, everything came perfect, setting him up now, will post pics later!

PS, does anyone have a screenshot of the Pig Head? I would really like to put the metal pin through the paper in the exact spot as the movie.

"Look, I want you to see this.... This is you, right here."

View attachment 130871

:rock :rock :rock

image.jpg

Yay. It came!!!!
Thanks Rainman!!!!

What is this Aussie treat that you speak of? All I see in my search is people wearing it all over their faces. It must be excellent
It isnt. Its quite horrid actually. Haha.

Sorry to hear about your Bill problems. Hope the man and u can get this settled once and for all, asap.

Dang Pop, that sucks :(

Considering the mustache problems, I guess my plan to become the envy of dozens through a Rainman Hüsker Dü commission should be put on hold :(

NRzLrwL.jpg

Aaggggghhhhhh. Got my full fig back with a broken stache again and extra issues. Instead of just fixing the stache and swapping the pants & vest on my fig while keeping the rest as is like I asked, he sent me a whole new fig. This one has noticeably uneven sleeves on the coat (one more fitted and one looser), and the brown eye is looking upwards more than my last which doesn't look as good. He also forgot the 2 silver beads to fix the ones missing in both my V1 & V2 cleavers.

I found the stache piece loose in the box this time. Even though it appears to be a clean break, I can't seem to line it up well without a seam. The paint is fluid but it won't line up flush.

The upside is I got the tray for my pig so at least I can get that set up. I guess I'm getting there inch by inch :lol

:gah: :(

FFS that's horrendous, your one of his faithful supporters too which makes it even more upsetting. Give that broken **** to a noob like me! I have also noticed in some peoples photos that white spots on the pants, I have a minute one but it looks like the color coming off the fabric. Hopefully you get it all worked out.
e4fd813809534ec9833a16bd36fecce5.jpg

Thanks fellas. Kinda bummed out because I was really looking forward to this showing up shiny & new. I'll have to mess around with my Probe Droid tonight; that'll distract and get me in a better mood :(

A Dü commission would be the envy of thousands! :lecture

Jesus pop that's horrendous [emoji33]

So what happens now ? You sending him back across the pond to lee .

Hope you get it sorted soon .
Just mess around with your v1 that should do the trick [emoji1]

image.jpg
I'm commissioning Zappa.
Just try and break off that curly cue!!
He ain't got one.

Last edited:
Dang Pop, that sucks :(

Considering the mustache problems, I guess my plan to become the envy of dozens through a Rainman Hüsker Dü commission should be put on hold :(

NRzLrwL.jpg

Greatest post I've ever seen on any website. I LOVE Hüsker Dü!

I picked up an original pressing of Zen Arcade in Gainesville a few years ago.

Jesus pop that's horrendous [emoji33]

So what happens now ? You sending him back across the pond to lee .

Hope you get it sorted soon .
Just mess around with your v1 that should do the trick [emoji1]

Yes!!! Thank you Pop! Also sorry about the latest disaster, that rly sucks, hopefully Lee will sort everything out for you fast this time since all the vests are taken care of.

That really is a bummer Pop, hope Rainman will get you sorted out.

Thanks again for feelin' my pain boys :1-1:

Thankfully I have a few new goodies to keep my mind off of my aching heart.

I'm going to contact him in a few to see what to do. I think that sending it back is the only option. Whatever the case I know he'll do the right thing and it'll all end well, but I've been dying to join the party but keep getting stopped at the door :lol

I feel like the DX Item didn't get enough attention, I am in LOVE with it! It is such an amazing item, can't stop looking at it when Bill is like 2inches away haha, anyway I wanted to display it more rather than sit on the floor, so this is what I came up with.

dKYaHr.jpg

npW7Xb.jpg

Back