[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
564_zps1b9234d5.gif

No way he already sold that for 120.00! WOO HOO

When you guys are done with your Circlejerk.... lets get serious here. I suspect a few others may have the same issue. There's also some damage to the vest fabric itself on mine but that might be a singular thing.

I'm with you, Chubby...gotta love that Gif!!!

It's frustrating for Turbo, though. Imagine having to go through the whole rigmarole again...
Turbo, what is this "damage" you speak of? And are all the buttons missing?

564_zps1b9234d5.gif

When you guys are done with your Circlejerk.... lets get serious here. I suspect a few others may have the same issue. There's also some damage to the vest fabric itself on mine but that might be a singular thing.

not done yet. :grouphug
just join in Turbo! :family

in all seriousness, any pics? what is the damage, are all of the gold buttons missing?

(edit: Andrew and I said in all seriousness at precisely the same time... now, it's serious. haha)

not done yet. :grouphug
just join in Turbo! :family

in all seriousness, any pics? what is the damage, are all of the gold buttons missing?

(edit: Andrew and I said in all seriousness at precisely the same time... now, it's serious. haha)

Hahahaha thats pretty serious stuff then!

I've had a look at my vest, and I certainly wouldn't want to have to remove the brass buttons(!).
We ARE talking about the little buttons that are visible at the front of the vest (as opposed to the press studs that fasten it underneath?)

On another note...where do I find those Gifs???

Stiff what are you doing not getting your bill hat painted by robbie!!

Sick shot regardless :rock:

Seeing a lot of pictures of Tinela's outift and Rainman version, it's clear that they are very different. And looking for images on Google, looks like that Tinela made it very screen accurate. Rainman did a totally wrong outfit, or is it based on another scene? The dandy outfit has variations during the movie?

I respect Tinelas artwork and specifically her attempt at the dandy version, but the tailoring and overall look just doesn't compare to this particular monk killing outfit by yunsil. The overall tailoring is next level. Tinelas is baggy and loose, and to be honest is a completely different outfit.

I respect Tinelas artwork and specifically her attempt at the dandy version, but the tailoring and overall look just doesn't compare to this particular monk killing outfit by yunsil. The overall tailoring is next level. Tinelas is baggy and loose, and to be honest is a completely different outfit.

What he said.

Seeing a lot of pictures of Tinela's outift and Rainman version, it's clear that they are very different. And looking for images on Google, looks like that Tinela made it very screen accurate. Rainman did a totally wrong outfit, or is it based on another scene? The dandy outfit has variations during the movie?

Aside from his brawler get-up, he wears a few different dandy outfits throughout the movie, and does a little mixing & matching too. One scene he even wears the brawler coat over dandy clothes. He mainly uses two different coats (one red, one green) with a mix of different shirt/vest/pants combos. In the scene at the docks he deviates from his usual selection and has this grey coat and hat (the only other 2 hats are the "brawler" black with blue band and a brown one). He also has the grey get-up in this scene but I guess he didn't wear it again since it got ruined

Back