[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like the DX Item didn't get enough attention, I am in LOVE with it! It is such an amazing item, can't stop looking at it when Bill is like 2inches away haha, anyway I wanted to display it more rather than sit on the floor, so this is what I came up with.

dKYaHr.jpg

npW7Xb.jpg

Yes! He should be on a pedestal! The swine commands attention and deserves respect!

Nice setup man! really like the pose and what you did for the piggy.

I feel like the DX Item didn't get enough attention, I am in LOVE with it! It is such an amazing item, can't stop looking at it when Bill is like 2inches away haha, anyway I wanted to display it more rather than sit on the floor, so this is what I came up with.

dKYaHr.jpg

npW7Xb.jpg

Anyone know of any stand decals for bill? Does evilface make a Bill decal? I seen the GONY one but it's kinda plain IMO. I think that AJKhunters v1 stand is SOOOO dope

Corrose makes labels too. I don't think that they only make a specific type of label for each movie. I'm sure they can customize something for you

But I believe the flag decal there was included in the V1 full set directly from The Man

No? I know that he doesn't do that but I just assumed because I got it with mine (2nd hand from another boardie) and I saw the same one around several times. I guess the guy I bought mine from got his from Evilface and just didn't mention it when we made the deal.

Just received my vest but the brass colored buttons on the front of the vest are missing!
Can some of you who received your vests check to see if you have the same issue?

I feel bad bringing this up because I know Rainman has gone above and beyond to remedy this but why weren't these things inspected thourougly to make sure everything was in order? There really is no excuse for this.

I'm gonna post up some pics when I come back from the jets game so that those who received theirs can check and compare.

Just received my vest but the brass colored buttons on the front of the vest are missing!
Can some of you who received your vests check to see if you have the same issue?

I feel bad bringing this up because I know Rainman has gone above and beyond to remedy this but why weren't these things inspected thourougly to make sure everything was in order? There really is no excuse for this.

I'm gonna post up some pics when I come back from the jets game so that those who received theirs can check and compare.

Easy. Just use the ones from the defective vest.

Back