[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vegemite.jpg

This figure is AMAZING! I love it! Top notch work from top to bottom, everything came perfect, setting him up now, will post pics later!

PS, does anyone have a screenshot of the Pig Head? I would really like to put the metal pin through the paper in the exact spot as the movie.

Last edited:
First shot of many!

The Butchers!
View attachment 131099

Rumor had it , it took so long to get to you it was sent to a Korean Temple where it was hooped by ancient elders that's religion prevents them from wiping their asses. The notches in that mace is the amount of miles of colons it was passed through. True story, god I hate you Andrew .... Not

:clap looks great..instantly played the ''this is you notch 45'' quote in my head lol

Congrats Ajkhunter!:hi5:

Rumor had it , it took so long to get to you it was sent to a Korean Temple where it was hooped by ancient elders that's religion prevents them from wiping their asses. The notches in that mace is the amount of miles of colons it was passed through. True story, god I hate you Andrew .... Not

Haha thanks guys!

got my Butcher headsculpt today, here is a quick pic of my custom Bill till i can get the correct outfit but im pretty happy how it turned out considering. Bill killed the Todd and kept his clothes as a Souvenir! lolIMG_0672.JPG

Today I received a head sculpt I bought off Rainman's site and to my surprise included was the improved vest. Yes!!

Hi all...my vest arrived today and I would just like to say another huge(!) thanks to Marlin for getting this off the ground and, if you ever read these threads, Lee, fantastic dedication to making an already outstanding product even better!!! Your service is impeccable. Michael.

Back