Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 for being a straight up dude :clap :hi5:

The same thing happened to me recently. I ended up getting a Dude painted sculpt that I didn't order in the mix of all my Bickle stuff. I told him right away and he told me to hold on to it until he figures out where it was supposed to rightfully go. I waited a couple of weeks and checked in; still didn't find it's rightful home. I waited a couple of more weeks and checked back; he said that he couldn't figure it out so I told him I was sending it back and he told me to keep it :yess:. I ordered one with my previous order before Bickle and I received that one. I think they somehow mistaken that old order as a current one

Last edited by a moderator:
The same thing happened to me recently. I ended up getting a Dude painted sculpt that I didn't order in the mix of all my Bickle stuff. I told him right away and he told me to hold on to it until he figures out where it was supposed to rightfully go. I waited a couple of weeks and checked in; still didn't find it's rightful home. I waited a couple of more weeks and checked back; he said that he couldn't figure it out so I told him I was sending it back and he told me to keep it :yess:. I ordered one with my previous order before Bickle and I received that one. I think they somehow mistaken that old order as a current one

cheers Mike!

on that note I actually forgot to mention, I told rainman I was planning on ordering a 3rd Driver sculpt, so i asked him if i could pay him the $150 for the one included in the set, and he told me I could keep it free of charge as well! Rainman really does take care of his customers, goes above and beyond and always makes it right if a mistake is made!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really late with this one but here they're are! :D

Planning to get the driver head repainted...not digging it a lot, still happy :)

Nice CM. Is that Scott's Mohawk sculpt? I think the Driver just needs a good repaint because IMO there's a good likeness in the sculpt.

Both of RM's Travis sculpts got a little guff but IMO while they aren't 100% spot on, they're the best likeness that we've seen of this character so far

Thanks guys! ya that's scott's Mohawk sculpt, I bought it before I was able to secure anything Driver related, but ya, it all worked out at the end. I agree about the sculpt that a repaint is sufficient but the two sculpts side by side, the Driver one is a tad bit oversized, but I guess RM sculpts are usually.

Thanks guys! ya that's scott's Mohawk sculpt, I bought it before I was able to secure anything Driver related, but ya, it all worked out at the end. I agree about the sculpt that a repaint is sufficient but the two sculpts side by side, the Driver one is a tad bit oversized, but I guess RM sculpts are usually.

Aside from Anton which I feel is truly a bit oversized, I actually like the size of his sculpts. I think that HT sculpts (and all the artists that try to match that size) are pretty undersized. I didn't get the whole low-down but from what I caught in passing in the MOS thread, HT is starting to make their sculpts bigger across the board. MOS is apparently the first. I wish that they started doing that years ago

Back