Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late to the party.

b659e911d0403998a8487d71e1a46698_zps0a34a1b9.jpg

Congrats Snake! I know that feeling of your package being sent to the wrong country. Glad Rainman came through. :)

Looking for a set of Driver Jeans, Boots and Belt with buckle to finish off my shirtless version if anyone could be tempted to sell PM me :)

Looking for a set of Driver Jeans, Boots and Belt with buckle to finish off my shirtless version if anyone could be tempted to sell PM me :)

I'm looking for another M65 jacket. The parts that you need are the same in both sets so if we can find a Soldier clothes set to split, I'm down. I'll take the M65, shirt and accessories and you can get what you need :wink1:

Last edited:
I am going to be selling my Driver. It's the DX so it's painted by Rainman and comes on a TTM21

PM if interested. Thanks

I'm looking for another M65 jacket. The parts that you need are the same in both sets so if we can find a Soldier clothes set to split, I'm down. I'll take the M65, shirt and accessories and you can get what you need :wink1:

Ok sounds good let the search begin :). Let me know if you come up with anything

Last edited:
Back