Raiders Indy PF - Exclusive heads repaint by Boot25 *NEW PICS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "white" of the eyes on the factory paintjob was probably too white. The repainted eyes look extremely realistic and maybe that's not coming across as well as it should in my pics. Maybe I'll try and take some outdoor pics in natural lighting at the weekend.

Chris

I think this repaint is really good, but there is something lost in the eyes, compared to the original in my opinion. The white of the eye is too pink/muddy maybe, which makes me really having to look for the pupil. The skintone is great though.

I took a few pics of my Indy PF repaint outdoors in sunlight this weekend and I just wanted to post this shot which I thought had the atmospheric lighting of a Spielberg movie! :lol
This shows off the subtleties of the eyebrows - something that's key to helping complete Ford's likeness in my opinion.
Also, cheque out the amazing "sweaty" apperance on the skin!

picture098.jpg

Thanks again to boot25 for such an awesome repaint. :clap

Chris

I think this scale suits Boot's style even better than 1/6, and that's saying something. Really amazing...I never get tired of looking at this repaint.

Back