Raider's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome photo. :rock:rock

Thanks mate, im still waiting for your face hugger in the post though..lol

super cool addition.
More pics of your arnold bust pleeeeese (its my favorite piece ever)

Yep i was blown away by how good it is, pictures never do it justice.

Outstanding!

Thanks

great looking collection raider, the predator cinemaquette is the ^^^^!

Yep hes one bad boy, gonna hate to dust him when his time comes around, be scared to break him...

I am getting the T 800 cinemaqette, but have to wait 5 months.

you probaly be quicker buying one off a collector, it will be cheaper too. i only payed £600 for mine.

Nice collection! the Star Wars helmets look awesome!

They look realy cool and are quite cheap to collect, if you have not yet bought any i recomend you do.....

Gonna add some new pics soon as i now have the Indy PF / Predator on horse and predator 2 diorama but that ones still in the post... plus i need to find a home for my CM Pred box still lol. so keep a look out guys :naughty

Awesome collection were did you get the glass cabinet from the ones with the star wars helmets in i'm looking for somethink like that

raider - amazing collection. like a museum. i have a question: is that a real tank outside the window? on the pic of the c3po figure, next to the glass detolf with all the star wars helmet, there is what appears to be a tank outside the window with the green borders. looks like a challenger.

Back