Raider's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's with the bullets :huh

to shoot you with if you start chatting ^^^^^ in my thread.... :naughty

working on it. ;)
Gonna take me a very long time probably but I will get it. :D
Sorting out the predator cm first , theres alot of stuff I need to sell.
Oh and before all this you should see the bill BT sent me ". :monkey4:monkey4
I swear there ripping me off or something !!. :eek::horror:rotfl

you have your predator on order with play.com you said right ?.

yep hes on order with play.com signed up to quidco so i get 40 quid back, so ONLY costing £959 lol, most of my stuff is now pre ordered through play.com now because of the poor exchange rate and the cashback with quidco.

very nice star trek collection :google

yep just missing sideshow spock then its complite unless the new movie turns out alot of statues.

DSCF1377.jpg

^^^^ yeah!

Nice collection som great pieces ....

but it needs more dollies

lol... only if you make a mould and cast them in resin.... this is a dollie free zone :banana:chew

My God you are the man, that's a beautiful collection!!!

That sure is a nice collection, especially the lady ones :naughty

you can never have enough women :naughty, carnt wait for my sideshow Leia PF :banana

hey :( i was serious :confused:. just asking why you had them, they look pretty cool

ill let you off then, most are bullits from world war 2 that i collected as a kid (not actuall during WW2 as im only 25 lol) decided to frame them so they look better.

awsome collection mate!

quick question i see you have some SS val helsin pieces is that VH PF kick ass?

i have all the other three pieces i'm just missing that one.:D

ya its a good line , shame dracua is not the same size as MR Van , only down side to him is his hair looks crap like they just got a cheap barbie hair and glued it on him.... apart from that hes cool :lol

great collection there Raider, like the CM Alien...the Predator will go very well with it.

oh and of course dig they way you have mounted the pred bio's :D

I know what you mean about space probs......:eek:

great collection there Raider, like the CM Alien...the Predator will go very well with it.

oh and of course dig they way you have mounted the pred bio's :D

I know what you mean about space probs......:eek:

ya i have no idea where my CM pred is gonna go :horror prob have to move ALOT of stuff around. The only reason the bios went on the wall is so i could fit more stuff into the space, dont use a hot glue gun to hang them up as i found out during one warm night when 2 off them dropped off the wall :horror ^^^^^ me up big style

One day I will have her 7 of 9 either version

Shes a great statue but if your gonna get one get the silver one its more screen accurate and its cheaper then then maroon coloured one. Gondor girl has a life size statue of her :monkey5

realy nice collection!!

Thanks alot

Fine collection indeed!

Thanks mate

I have seen Gondor Girls 7 0f 9 That lifesize version is just Badass if i could ever afford one she would be the first

I have seen Gondor Girls 7 0f 9 That lifesize version is just Badass if i could ever afford one she would be the first

Thank you, it is pretty awesome I have to say!

im so anoyed i saw one on ebay about 4 months ago and i didnt fancy it at the time it only went for £60 (about $90) im so mad i didnt get it

Really? That little? you should have jumped on that...then again we all have regrets when it comes to collecting!! :rotfl

Back