Raider's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes it looks so much better in person, if you sit about 4-6 foot away from it, it can look real.

around the £250 it cost :horror

That seems like a decent price for such a rare and unique piece! Well done buddy! :rock

Sorry for the bad pics, my collection is in the progress of beaing cleaned up. .. thought i would share my 4 Cinemaquettes

DSCF1418.jpg

DSCF1419-1.jpg

DSCF1420.jpg

DSCF1422.jpg

DSCF1423.jpg

DSCF1424.jpg

DSCF1425.jpg

DSCF1426.jpg

DSCF1427.jpg

DSCF1428.jpg

Awesome collection. Really like the Cinemaquette TX. Beautiful piece but of course the Alien and especially the Predator kicks serious ass. The T-800 is great as well. Really envy that TX though I think its the the rarest of them all and the blue lights are just the cherry on top, good night!!!

Awesome Cinemaquettes Raider, your collection is amazing! :D

Thanks Dark you make the wookie happy :chew

Awesome collection. Really like the Cinemaquette TX. Beautiful piece but of course the Alien and especially the Predator kicks serious ass. The T-800 is great as well. Really envy that TX though I think its the the rarest of them all and the blue lights are just the cherry on top, good night!!!

yep the TX was a pain to get as they have only made around the 200 mark, mine is number 88, if you can afford it i recomend you get one, they defently have the WOW factor

That TX looks fantastic...congrats again buddy!

thanks for all the heads up GG you rock :rock .... your new mission if you wish to accept it is to find me a 1:1 Battle damaged arnold bust .... this Thread will self destruct in 5 seconds ..... 4 ..... 3. .... 2. .. . :D

Awesome collection. congrats Man

:D thanks mate.

Fantastic collection. I thought I had a good collection until I saw yours

you have quite a few grails your self, loveing your terminator collection :rock

wicked set up, raider :clap

the cinemaquettes are just too dam cool :rock

Congrats! love your taste in collecting :cool:

Thanks mate, its nothing compared to yours its a splash in the pond lol.... you realy do have all the best grails from over the years, its very well put together :D

thanks for all the heads up GG you rock :rock .... your new mission if you wish to accept it is to find me a 1:1 Battle damaged arnold bust .... this Thread will self destruct in 5 seconds ..... 4 ..... 3. .... 2. .. . :D

:lol I'll get on the case before it hits 1! :duff

you have quite a few grails your self, loveing your terminator collection :rock

Cheers. unfortunately my TX does not light up on the base. It lights up on its own and there is power to the base but when you put them together the statue does not light. I have tried everything but I cant get it to light up. I contacted CM but I never got a reply. :(

Back