Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing paintwork but not personally feeling the hair on that Durden.
Thanks buddy. It's final and no changes can be made at this time sorry. Wait for the shaved head?
That's a great Brad.... but he needs real hair now.

:D
Yeah I might try it on mine
Awesome sculpts, god like paint app

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Thank you
Awesome, it's one of the best Brads I've seen.

Great work as always Jake. :rock :duff
Thanks man!

Not sure if there are any Firefly fans in here, but the QMx Mal's browncoat was just a tad too shiny ( ;) ) out of the box, so Jake did a kickass job adding some character to it! Incredibly happy with it, looks just like the screen used jacket, even down to the hand-stitched bullet hole patch.

Sorry if this is the thousandth time this has been asked, but where do you stand on commissions right now, Jake? I've been out of the game for a bit, but I've got an amazing D Craig paint up you did for me and I'd love to get the Connery in the pipeline. If there's a pipeline! (Yes, i know the title of the thread says commissions closed but I also saw Jake quoting a price in the Bond thread so I thought I'd ask.)

Amazing work as ever!

Jake, seriously you are killing it man. Unreal paint app. Thank you again bro

Fight_Club.jpg

Tyler Durden by Vimal

7e7260815cbed17a7058d90909b77b80.jpg

d9d8f865af7f046498010e5bd104f71b.jpg

c253d0d7ace4f548702935471bf983cb.jpg

02823ba9559d5d8823cc7800d96a1d3d.jpg

6a9b9fd5f1e9eb47f49e314a402d711b.jpg

702c58ab4d905b8de753cda004143fff.jpg

7614a6b8b0e30932c134247d9fb86646.jpg

Jacob I love your honey milk pouring down my face. I want to kiss you naked in the moon light as we hold Daryl and suck on James Bonds salty toes, I am horney.

Finn

Wow.

I thought the Bonds were outstanding ... and then I saw the Daryl.

That's next level, man. Holy crap.
Ha ha thank you
Geez, awesome stuff! The hair work must take some serious patience. It looks real. Wish I had flowing locks like that.
Yeah its a real ***** man...takes a lot of patience
Daryl looks amazing bro.
Thank you
Jacob I love your honey milk pouring down my face. I want to kiss you naked in the moon light as we hold Daryl and suck on James Bonds salty toes, I am horney.

Finn
Beautiful work
That Daryl came out amazing
Thanks bro
Sublime stuff!
Thank you!!!

Back