Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of your best, my friend!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you brother Thomas. Coming from you that means alot...your a tough man to please.

If anyone has paint comissions send them to T-Squared. He is a good dude and my protégé, soon he will pass me up in skills and be booked...

Top notch paint works as always ;) Your pics do inigos new Indy head much more justice, the likeness looks a lot better in these photos. Is Indy and Han flesh resin or grey?

;8499003 said:
Top notch paint works as always ;) Your pics do inigos new Indy head much more justice, the likeness looks a lot better in these photos. Is Indy and Han flesh resin or grey?
Thanks Beastmaster. Smith...han....and both Indys are all grey castings.

Tyler Durden by Vimal

7e7260815cbed17a7058d90909b77b80.jpg

B-b-b-but... how have I not heard about this?! :horror

Is Vimal going to offer it or is a private commission?

B-b-b-but... how have I not heard about this?! :horror

Is Vimal going to offer it or is a private commission?
Rdeezy and I comissioned this. But we will be offering it to other who are interested in it soon. Keep an eye out for the thread.
Everything is amazing Jake! The Thor hair work is seriously some of the best I've seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you brother. It was a lot of work and I wasn't sure how it would look but I'm really happy with it and I'm glad marf and you guys dig it too

Back