Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely one of the best hair guys around, you should just do hair for now on and have your brother paint!

Woah. Is that the Brosnan I sold Rob? Glad it went to a good place :clap

I have got to get some more of your work, Jake. Even a loose lock or two on a couple of my figures.

What the hell is the matter with you, Jake? If I had the funds, I'd like to have every single figure the last 20 pages...especially Tyler turned out faboulous...and Daryl, that's insane! Credits to you!

It is, I totally ****ed that one up.
All good man. I like where you took it
Woah. Is that the Brosnan I sold Rob? Glad it went to a good place :clap

I have got to get some more of your work, Jake. Even a loose lock or two on a couple of my figures.
Yep that's the one. Thanks man! Shoot me a pm
What the hell is the matter with you, Jake? If I had the funds, I'd like to have every single figure the last 20 pages...especially Tyler turned out faboulous...and Daryl, that's insane! Credits to you!
Ha ha I'm flattered man thank you.

f252c52f5eb6b557c20806247606489d.jpg

Next level stuff, just unbelievable. That's some of the best rooting I've ever seen on a figure.

Wow on that Brosnan, and the Daryl... Unreal! And by that I mean the opposite of unreal. Hair is just phenomenal.

Hair Master!
Thank you
Wow on that Brosnan, and the Daryl... Unreal! And by that I mean the opposite of unreal. Hair is just phenomenal.
I appreciate that thanks man
Awesome, man! Excellent work!!!
Thank you brother
I wish you were my brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're all brothers
I wish Jacob was my goldfish then I could keep him close and feed him dried shrimp!
Tony no, bad tony
Man I saw the Dark World Thor Hair you did. Absolutely amazing. What's the charge for that service?
Pm me and we can discuss price but I'm booked for a few months still

Do you have any close-up photos of that Connery Bond you did?

It looks amazing judging from that shot of all the Bonds together! :clap

Back