Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Snatch WIP Mickey update 8-14-13

Heres a little update the first sculpt was kinda crappy so i found a hot toys aldo raine on ebay and dremeled off the hair. I am looking for a fedora for him so i sculpted a stand in till then. It has real hair also and some blood on the face for the final "freeze and pulled a stupid face scene."

SUPERB! :clap

Thanks guysfor the kind words! Im gonna go with a seamless body possibly any body have one? Are they any good?

Looks sick brother...can't wait to see it in person this weekend

Looks great! Real nice work on the Aldo sculpt.

Thanks Teddy! It has a decent likeness but I haven't seen any that really capture him except maybe one done by Arsyn a few years ago as a private commission!

It does have a good likeness.

I am hoping Rainman tackles him soon :pray:

Id love too see Rainmans take on him. My brother is a rainman collector so I'm sure I could at least look at it in person! I'm more of a cheap ***/ aspiring artist type so if I can't wait I gotta give it a try myself. Its a fun hobby and keeps me busy in my spare time!

Yes that really is shapeing well really likeing the real hair touch to ..., carnt wait to see the rest .

Re: Omar Little from The Wire WIP paint up update 9-16-13

Hey guys me and my brother RDEEZY had Troy Mcdevitt sculpt one of our favorite characters from one of the best series ever. Omar is an amazing and complex character so we comissioned him. Here is my wip paint on it. Casts are available now theres an interest thread right now. Hope you guys enjoy!

I'm soooo excited for this sculpt! Only critique is the skin could be a little darker.

I didn't even notice the scar lol. WOW.....excellent job

Thanks guys and this was just a quick paintup for the interest thread so people can get an idea of it painted. I didn't even paint the skin actually, it came that color casted. I will paint it darker for sure when I do it for real.

Thanks guys and this was just a quick paintup for the interest thread so people can get an idea of it painted. I didn't even paint the skin actually, it came that color casted. I will paint it darker for sure when I do it for real.

I felt bad with my critique comment, I saw the "wip" in the past comment and it didn't register from some reason. Love love love this sculpt.

No offense taken and I'm glad you woulda told me what it needed. That's why I post here! Thanks Turd it is awesome Troy does really clean smooth work.

Re: Omar Little from The Wire finished 9-18-13

Ok so I painted Omar up today and Im pretty happy with it, let me know what you guys think and if you want a cast of this sculpt!

Re: Omar Little from The Wire finished 9-18-13

Here's another pic great pain up bro

e8uza9u3.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back