Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84's Mad Men Roger Sterling WIP updated pics in first post

Im prolly goin to sculpt Alex Delarge next maybe a different expression than the rainman sculpt, I do paint a little as well but im no Silentsurfer....yet!

Now we want a new thread for Sterling's interests! :clap

Re: Rahmier84's Mad Men Roger Sterling WIP updated pics in first post

Thanks for the kinds words Hosam-G, ill post an interest thread in a few days when im done, glad you guys are so supportive, it keeps me plugging away at him!

Re: Rahmier84's Mad Men Roger Sterling Completed

Finally done and set up an interest thread for anyone who wants one, I dont need a certain amount, thanks guys!

Thanks im going to do a headsculpt of my buddy for his birthday, then I can do another head to offer up for you guys!

Thanks guys, any heads you guys would be interested in me doing? Suggestions welcome!

Thanks John, now I just need to have my girfriend learn to sew 1:6 scale clothes, ha ha I wish!

The scale is so damn good for a second attempt, as is the sculpt. Great job man.

Last edited:

Thanks annihilate22, I have a trevor grove jon hamm head that I used for a reference for scale. I have a rocco don draper head and its alot rounder and lil taller than the scale I like. I think Rocco has fixed this now on his rick grimes sculpt and on.

Re: Rahmier84's Customs/ Roger Sterling/Butcher sculpt/My Father custom figure

Heres some pics of my first sculpt of bill the buther i did for practice. I also did a custom figure of my dad for his Bday. he loved it i sculpted the head and bashed the rest off ebay. Thanks for looking guys!

Some more pics of the figure of my dad, working on a V2 for Christmas! He asked me to make another of him as a pastor which he is. but to me this is how I remember my dad as when i was a kid in the 80s.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

A few more pics...

wow what a nice idea and the figure turned out really good! :)

Thanks guys im working on a figure of my best friend to give him for his birthday in June now, ill post pics soon. Gonna try putting some faux hair on this sculpt.

Wow. That figure of your Dad is pretty cool.

but to me this is how I remember my dad as when i was a kid in the 80s.

After reading this, and glancing at the thumbnail below it looked like a scene right out of TCM with that chainsaw! :horror

:lol

Really nice custom of your dad, always wanted to do something similar. Might make the whole family one day for Christmas or something.

Back