Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84's Customs/ Roger Sterling/Butcher sculpt/My Father custom figure

updated the old pics with some from imageshack, enjoy

Re: Rahmier84's customs update 5-16-13, figure for friends bday WIP sculpt

this is a wip sculpt of my friend Tom im making him a figure of himself for his bday june 6th. Im going to use mohair and its goin to be my first attempt, ill post pics when i get it painted! comments welcome

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Rahmier84's Customs/ Roger Sterling painted pics updated 5/21/13

updated today pics of my Roger sculpt not totally happy with the likeness but painted it up just to get some practice. lemme know what you guys think!

Re: Rahmier84's Customs/ My Buddy Toms birthday figure

Hey guys just an update, finished the sculpt I did a few days ago out of sculpy firm. I wanted to try some better paint this time, So I went to Michaels and got some higher quality paints and some tiny *** brushes. The eyes are so damn small i might get a magnifying table clamp thingy soon. anyway tried out a lil of a tony barton tutorial with pastels and used some of robbiethepainters tutorial on eyes. Im pretty happy with it and I am going to start the mohair tomorrow, wish me luck! My buddy Tom is the guy in the middle of the pic also, I didnt have any great reference pics cause i want it to be a suprise.

Re: Rahmier84's Customs/ My Buddy Toms birthday figure finished update on last page

I ordered some mohair and followed an old tony barton tutorial, there were a few thin spots but overall it worked pretty well for how short i wanted it to be. my buddy loved it and was blown away and he doesnt even collect figures. maybe i got him started?

Re: Rahmier84's Customs/ Django headsculpt

Hey guys just a getting all my paarts together for my Django bash since they were cancelled by Enterbay. This was a soldier story jamie foxx head that i modded with sculpey firm. I still gotta do the runaway R and the scar on his eye, but i wanted to share! Im going to sculpt a hat for him also, Ill keep ya posted on that....

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Re: Rahmier84's Customs/ My Buddy Toms birthday figure finished update on last page

I ordered some mohair and followed an old tony barton tutorial, there were a few thin spots but overall it worked pretty well for how short i wanted it to be. my buddy loved it and was blown away and he doesnt even collect figures. maybe i got him started?

Is that him @ the wineries, I think I know that one?

Augusta? Or out that way [West]?

Ski

Yep that was out in Augusta! Can't remember the name there's so many now

Hey guys just a getting all my paarts together for my Django bash since they were cancelled by Enterbay. This was a soldier story jamie foxx head that i modded with sculpey firm. I still gotta do the runaway R and the scar on his eye, but i wanted to share! Im going to sculpt a hat for him also, Ill keep ya posted on that....

This looks so freaking good!

Thanks Turd I loved your Harrow too btw, its like a 30 dollar sculpt on ebay but need the beard to look like Django, the eyes and nose in the sculpt were pretty much spot on!

Re: Rahmier84 Django headsculpt and The Dude paintup 7/17/13

Just painted up my brothers dude head for him, still gotta few things to do but let me know what you guys think!

Also sculpting started the hat for my django bash

Re: Rahmier84 update 7/18/13 *Django hat almost finished*

So when i was painting my first Django hat the brim snapped so i cried a little then said **** it, and grabbed my aves apoxie (like I should have the first time). rolled some out and it gave me alot more time to mess with the bill while it air dried. so im pretty happy with it now...might make it a little shorter on the top later today, but i can barley type cause the dremel made my hand all shaky!

shaky pic from dremel!

also another Pic of my finished Dude paintup.

wow,you did a great hat sculpt.i'm now trying to sculpt one like this but not sucess yet.

:Thank you! i love your sculpt also but i already modded and painted one but i still might have to pick one up :clap

This is really great work I love the paint up on the dude not easy to acheive looks like you nailed it .... Lucky rob .

Thank you sir, coming from a man of exquisite taste such as yourself, thats a great compliment thank you Joned!

A painter in the family.....saves money that's for sure. Awesome paint up on the Dude and Jango....we need some more painters on the board.

Back