Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats superb Jake! Did you paint in each facial hair? :-O the side profile looks like him the most. They didn't do a great job with marketing this figure, especially not showing off that great paint!

;8548691 said:
Thats superb Jake! Did you paint in each facial hair? :-O the side profile looks like him the most. They didn't do a great job with marketing this figure, especially not showing off that great paint!
Thank you man. Yeah each one was painted and it took several layers. So yeah it took forever lol.
Those Max paintups are superb work!

Now that's Mad Max.
Awesome...
Thank you
Prototype work for Iminime? Congrats man, that's an honour I'm sure. :clap
Yes it was...to different from what they would do I suppose
Piercing eyes! They always impress me. Fine, fine Max that is. :clap
Thanks you sir!

Oh man, always super impressed by your work, but that really takes the cake.

I would smash my testicles with a mallet covered with broken glass then drag my boys trough salt and lemon juice to be able to paint like Jacob!

What hands are used on this guy? They looks smaller than the gigantic HT hands but it might just be an illusion. Great work!

81c869d06a9d7672ab2176406486d57e.jpg

What hands are used on this guy? They looks smaller than the gigantic HT hands but it might just be an illusion. Great work!

81c869d06a9d7672ab2176406486d57e.jpg
I think the pistol grip hand is from ht commando. It's a more closed grip newer style . The other one is a knife grip hand also newer style from hot toys
I would smash my testicles with a mallet covered with broken glass then drag my boys trough salt and lemon juice to be able to paint like Jacob!
Damn. That's a lot of commitment or you could just practice
Those eyes on Max though, so damn good! Nice work brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks brother

Back