Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look out to the stars and dream of us together. Holding each other close, painting strokes of love in our minds. Bathing you in cottage cheese and Greek yogurt. Candy sprinkles all over your rippled muscles your salty skin stinging my lips. I am a little touchy, a little touchy about my mustache......

Rick is out of this world. The Damtoys sculpt is fantastic if treated properbly. Congrats Jacob to another masterpiece, people will talk about for months and years. Wow!

Oh and congrats Marf to this amazing piece. Another grail for your collection! It is in great company there! :bow

Tried sending a PM but wanted to know exactly when are you up for taking commissions? Everyone just said to send you a message

Jon Anderson I see you
Squat in the Matrix to take a poo
Peanuts, corn and peas
Red or blue is the keys
Come to me you're the one
Let me touch your sun kissed bun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Havnt checked in here for awhile. This recent work is astounding! Congrats to Marf for adding a couple of grails courtesy of Jacob!

Modded Calvin Candie sculpt to Hugh Glass. For those guys not on fb.

53f531c4d0ec1e04b4eecc71c8d677b5.jpg

78b1c9c40bbb1f73abfe7bdb1842e2c0.jpg

2908fb0ef5749a74b145fedd4a5ce0eb.jpg

bdaee7b25bd15a20de963be9c28de7b3.jpg

c09ce47033fefa47b3ff2193a3abf4f8.jpg

e7f3365ed8b4720fed076534e91990fb.jpg

Havnt checked in here for awhile. This recent work is astounding! Congrats to Marf for adding a couple of grails courtesy of Jacob!
Thanks man. Nice to see you stopping by
Jon Anderson I see you
Squat in the Matrix to take a poo
Peanuts, corn and peas
Red or blue is the keys
Come to me you're the one
Let me touch your sun kissed bun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have a gift man.

Back