Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batch of Indys finished

68f272bc4b759b5b90f0edd402c62d00.jpg

Good lord, man! That's ALIVE!

I'm always mesmerized at how you do the eyes. So life-like. He's got a great stare. Skin tone, all of it. And really nice work on the beard here too.

It's fantastic!Paint looks so thin and smooth and beard like realy seperate"material" on real, soft human skin.And those eyes!Wow!!!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Good lord, man! That's ALIVE!

I'm always mesmerized at how you do the eyes. So life-like. He's got a great stare. Skin tone, all of it. And really nice work on the beard here too.
Thank you buddy.
It's fantastic!Paint looks so thin and smooth and beard like realy seperate"material" on real, soft human skin.And those eyes!Wow!!!

Thanks Gido!
Indy looks great! Amazing close ups
Thanks Jon

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... your eye work is outstanding. :clap

Great eye work can elevate a figure to a whole new level and this Indy has been elevated! Bravo, man.

that Indy is incredible! :clap
Thank you
Pms sent, Jake!

I'll get back to ya soon buddy
I've said it before and I'll say it again ... your eye work is outstanding. :clap

Great eye work can elevate a figure to a whole new level and this Indy has been elevated! Bravo, man.
Thanks Bucky
Thank you
**** Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Chad
;8424364 said:
Dam! Then Jakes paint work is even better! :D
Ha ha thank you Beast!!!

Received my head safe here in Germany. It took only one week and looks stellar! Thanks a lot, Jake, for your fantastic paintjob!

_1060386epjs6.jpg

_106038803k91.jpg

Ice

Back