Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update....Det.Mills...Noah....Brosnan

Also I modded the original cast then casted a copy so that I could sculpt some extra hair onto the sides to try to make it more like the original and to fill in the nasty gaps from the glued on hairpiece. Should have it painted up by tomorrow night.

Original sculpt

9y5ube2a.jpg

Modded version

ge5uhu8u.jpg

looks awesome jake look forward to seeing the final result

count me in once you offer spots ;)

Still hope to see some happy willis wip soon;)

That Somerset looks fantastic Jake! Same goes for Drake.

I was gonna ask to send you my drake sculpt...but damn, if you offer the casted one, i might as well jump on that!

Drake looks amazing, jake! I can't believe you managed to get it to look like the proto...Actually, I can believe it, but I'm still blown away. Can't wait to see him painted, you're gonna knock it out of the park. :bow

Looking good pal! :clap
THANK YOU!
Wow love the Morgan Freeman hat! Drake is also looking great.... I have a feeling you will be asked to do a lot of those haha. I love seeing the work that emerges in this thread. I cannot wait to see what magic you have in store for Edward.
Im looking foward to that one as well!
Still hope to see some happy willis wip soon;)
After the next batch of Rusts!
That Somerset looks fantastic Jake! Same goes for Drake.
Thanks E!

I was gonna ask to send you my drake sculpt...but damn, if you offer the casted one, i might as well jump on that!

Jacob this is from me !

Ha ha thanks Anthony. Video was unavailable on mobile though.....

Drake looks amazing, jake! I can't believe you managed to get it to look like the proto...Actually, I can believe it, but I'm still blown away. Can't wait to see him painted, you're gonna knock it out of the park. :bow

Thanks Marf! Im excited to paint it as well.

THANK YOU!

Im looking foward to that one as well!

After the next batch of Rusts!

Thanks E!

Ha ha thanks Anthony. Video was unavailable on mobile though.....

Thanks Marf! Im excited to paint it as well.

Jacob it was the video to " You're the Best" from Karate Kid now you spoiled it ........

Jacob that Wolverine is simply badass.Well done my friend :D

Damn! Ill be careful man! Sounds like a bad experience. ...

A break from painting tonight to sculpt this Det. Somerset hat onto the new ace toys sculpt.

avybu4u5.jpg

Wow that looks good! You're making me think if I should have my Iminime one repainted or pick up this sculpt as a replacement

Jacob, Harvard university did a study on painters and they concluded that the more they text and send photos to their threads the less they paint.

Therefore, I think you need an assistant and I look ravishing in a mini skirt going commando with my chewed gum ,silly putty anchors ,slapping my knees.

Sent from Jabba's Palace

:lol:lol:lol

Definitely get the ace toyz CEO. it's pretty spot on already, give it to a top painter and it'll look "ace".

Jake your works amazing Brother , caint wait to own some of your work in my collection

PM sent aswell,.............

Last edited:

Hey jake I saw on the facebook, is today your birthday?, anyway haapy birthday jake live long and prosper, may the force be with you bud hehe..

Jake your works amazing Brother , caint wait to own some of your work in my collection

PM sent aswell,.............
Thanks Lee!
Hey jake I saw on the facebook, is today your birthday?, anyway haapy birthday jake live long and prosper, may the force be with you bud hehe..
Thank you man! Im gonna be 30 tomorrow!
Wow that looks good! You're making me think if I should have my Iminime one repainted or pick up this sculpt as a replacement

:lol:lol:lol
Get it its a great sculpt man!

Back