RAH Boba Fett at Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you gonna preorder RAH fett?

• Yes

Votes: 64 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 80 48.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DID stands own you all!!!:monkey5

DID-E60004.jpg

Anyone know where that stand can be purchased? I read somewhere that there are two brands of that stand style. One of them has stiff joints and the other is a bit more loose.

That stand looks just like the old Elite Forces ones from a few years back, picked up a few of them and they worked great.

Here's a mini comp review I did for the Medi vs Marmit Fetts for Michael over at captain Toy-

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_110707b.htm

Anyone also got a Hasbro Saga Vintage Original Trilogy Boba and can take a shot side by side next to the RAH one ?

Ive got one it was my first figure bought for me as a present just would like to know how crap my first figure is now ?

I should have taken pic's with my Hasbro OTC Boba Fett that i did a custom body with. The body was a G1 BBI body and makes a world of difference with the original Hasbro body. I am also going to extend the neck on it aswell. The OTC Boba if the neck extended, and body less bulky a bit taller would have been great out of the box.

MedicomRAHBobaFett008.jpg

MedicomRAHBobaFett009.jpg

MedicomRAHBobaFett010.jpg

MedicomRAHBobaFett011.jpg

BBTS.com Has a thanksgiving sale and boba is on sale for 129$
Also the BH trooper is 99$

That might be worth a look, not that I need another Boba, but there might be other cool toys on sale.
Thanks for the headsup!

EDIT: Wow!
SST's Jabba is at 89.99!
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal.

bbts has medi boba for $129. i recently paid $169 from them thinking that the limited amount in the u.s. would prevent me from finding one and having to face the ebay flippers. CRAP! foiled again.

there was some talk of hasbro's jango head in the medi jango thread, So I put mine on their to show it, and took some fast, and semi-crappy shots in the fading daylight. just putting the pics up :)

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

I tried that with my Medi Fett. The head is way too big for the body. Possibly if you did a body swap, may work out. Good concept though.

Here is a tweaked Boba Fett I just did, Not so much of something that was meant for high accuracy... Just a tweak to make it look more realistic and non toyish in quality. :rock

DSCN3680.jpg

DSCN3682.jpg

DSCN3683.jpg

DSCN3684.jpg

Well, I decided to go ahead and get the Medicom version of Boba Fett during the BBTS sale, since Sideshow shows no sign of making their own, and from what I've seen of this figure in comparison with others the scale issue isn't that big of a deal (as opposed to Vader, for example). Even if they eventually come out with their version, I seriously doubt that I will get it.

(On a side note, BBTS apparently has 64 of these remaining in stock...)

Well, I decided to go ahead and get the Medicom version of Boba Fett during the BBTS sale, since Sideshow shows no sign of making their own, and from what I've seen of this figure in comparison with others the scale issue isn't that big of a deal (as opposed to Vader, for example). Even if they eventually come out with their version, I seriously doubt that I will get it.

(On a side note, BBTS apparently has 64 of these remaining in stock...)

The scale is hardly noticeable. I've got Boba posed behind Jabba and really he fits in fine. The Hasbro Lando in guard disguise is also relatively short and I've got him in the background as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back