RAH Boba Fett at Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you gonna preorder RAH fett?

• Yes

Votes: 64 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 80 48.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's pretty sweet... and worth the scratch. Kinda makes me want to buy a Jango now, but I need to resist the temptation to spend more money :monkey3

My Boba arrived today, along with Jango. Having waited for months to see a decent deal I managed to get both shipped for $260 with no customs charges. No bad for the UK!
A very impressive figure and he looks awesome with my Vader and Stormies. The only negative is the helmet. Its just slightly too big. Medicom really needs to abandon the head underneath the helmet idea, it just doesnt work well in this scale. Sideshow had the right idea with Boushh..... Medicom take note.

Resurrecting this thread from God knows what page. My Jr. Fett should be in Monday and I am curious as to what mods some have you done. So far I understand something bout removeing the helmet for a better angle and the same with the backpack. How did you get the jetpack off?:eek:

Resurrecting this thread from God knows what page. My Jr. Fett should be in Monday and I am curious as to what mods some have you done. So far I understand something bout removeing the helmet for a better angle and the same with the backpack. How did you get the jetpack off?:eek:

You might also want to re-position the shoulderpads.

So far I haven't touched the helmet or backpack, the helmet on mine seems to sit quite well and not low like soom i've seen, The back pack I will have to build up courage to lower... so far all I've done is reposition the shoulder pads and the wookie braids plus a bit of futzing

DSC01309.jpg

DSC01310.jpg

DSC01305.jpg

DSC01308.jpg

I'm.. in the mood.. for pics... :D

Can't wait to get this figure! If he's half as great as Papa Jango I'm gonna be so stoked! They look like little people!!! :rock

I agree. Medi did Boba up right. I've had too many issues with the two Jangos I got.

I haven't had any sort of issues like you speak of, I just find Boba to be a better representation of what was on film than Jango. Jango's helmet doesn't sit the same way Boba's does relative to the shoulders, particular from a profile, and that takes him down a notch for me, as well as the shoulder armor not being in the right location and drooping down too much. I find no issue with the appearance of the Boba Fett where I find a few with Jango, so that's what does it for me. They're both nice, but of the 2 I give Boba the upper hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back