R2-D2 Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow economics - sell 10 at $4250 with a huge mark up instead of selling 500 at $2000 like it's really worth. Genius!

Exactly. Why make it more affordable and sell way more. Two grand plus for the pair, I would definitely consider it. R2 is out of scale as jaws stated.

I wish they would re-release the original and wolf pred 1:1 busts.

Coolprops are making a P1, if it looks as nice as their P2 it should be a great alternative to the hard to find Sideshow bust. I'm sure they will make a Wolf bust also at some point.

Agreed. The price increases has definitely hurt sales. Sideshow answer to this, let's raise the prices more. Like liberal governments plan to increase revenue, let's raise taxes more and give less people money to spend.

A yes a Right Winger who has to bring politics into everything.

R2 really needed a sound chip at the price they are asking for this. 2 grand for an 18" R2-D2 with no sound efx?? And it doesn't appear to have the option to use an AC adapter to power it, just batteries?? :dunno

R2 really needed a sound chip at the price they are asking for this. 2 grand for an 18" R2-D2 with no sound efx?? And it doesn't appear to have the option to use an AC adapter to power it, just batteries?? :dunno

It's a rip off. Nothing new with SS and R2

Just saw a pic of them online.

Attachments

• 512765CD-4A85-4E17-8C9C-798E5D485DFC.jpeg
    512765CD-4A85-4E17-8C9C-798E5D485DFC.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 129
Back