Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have been saying for years that they would redo the GTG and GTW headsculpts. If my memory serves right they were going to replace all the GTW sculpts for free because they were sucked in. As a big fan of this line by Asmus I’ve been pretty disappointed that they didn’t follow through on this. If you’re not going to do something don’t say that you are. Pertaining more to your question. The last I heard they are working on a GTG slim. I also wouldn’t doubt that they would do do a box release of GTG from LOTR.
Thanks, shame on GtW

Azog is ok, but I can't wait to get some uruks, especially Lurtz.
:)

Alot of people are after a new Gandalf both White/Grey would you sider a two pack ?
Also will you be making Radagast the Brown ?

Asmus agreed to send replacements to those affected.

Yes, and they mentioned quite some time ago that word would be coming soon about that arrangement. But its been a couple months now and nothing. I don't want the Frodo replacement to go the way of Gandalf -- which for the old man I'm actually happy with both sculpts -- but not with my Frodo.

Yes, and they mentioned quite some time ago that word would be coming soon about that arrangement. But its been a couple months now and nothing. I don't want the Frodo replacement to go the way of Gandalf -- which for the old man I'm actually happy with both sculpts -- but not with my Frodo.

Yeah, I don't blame you. They should have put it back into production once they agreed to replace them.

Did Asmus stop putting their boxed figures in the sealed brown shipper? Im new to this hobby and so far the only figures that seemed "New" were the ones that came in the brown shipper. Two sellers have told me Asmus stopped this and another one told me Gimli comes in a brown shipper......So whats the real answer? Does Gimli come in a brown shipper?

Would really love to have Lady Galadriel of this type and with a decent sculpt.
1474252435b978267cbbb6f0cdb4c96a91c47b1d0c.jpg

Back