Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still hoping Asmus will update us on the replacement Frodo head. The silence makes me sad and pale like my current Frodo head.

Anyone?

I'm also one who ordered expansion pack. Let's hope they will give something both for Frodo and for Gandalf the White, but I hardly doubt the second.

I've ordered a second Frodo and Sam for a different display and asked about the replacement head. I said I could wait a little If they needed time to put a good version of the head in the pack. I didn't have any answer and received my order this morning, it's the green eyes version in the box... Well, we will see if the replacement happens but I doubt it will be soon.... Would love a Gandalf the white update too, maybe they will think about it one day. Hopefully they are really working on the Gandalf the grey update.
:(

We have only displayed 3 figures in NYCC at Diamond booth,
Vergil. Gimli and Bilbo,
sorry couldn't make it in person :gandalf

Sad day, but that's okay. Your presence here and on social media definitely suffices for a lot of the updates most companies don't offer or atleast directly interact with fans about. Kudos to you Asmus, thanks for the response!

I recently started to collect the ASMUS LOTR line. Ive payed attention from afar and never shout that they would complete the fellowship. (that's why I don't bet..LOL) two questions will there every be a single Nazgul figures without the steed? secondly is there any chance of a rerelease of the Nazgul/steed combo?

I recently started to collect the ASMUS LOTR line. Ive payed attention from afar and never shout that they would complete the fellowship. (that's why I don't bet..LOL) two questions will there every be a single Nazgul figures without the steed? secondly is there any chance of a rerelease of the Nazgul/steed combo?

I'm in the same boat. I just started and I am waiting for the Nazgul and GtG.

Not sure on a release date but Asmus had a Nazgul on steed 2.0 at NY Toy Fair in 2018. Check out red cup reviews interview with Andy on YouTube. He also mentions Uruk-hai and more orcs. Fingers crossed for those and a new GtG.

very excited about gandalf the grey and gandalf the white news asmus you got fans frothing at the mouth.

I would very much like to see you make ...

Radagast the Brown
Galadriel
Elrond

Are these figures you would consider in the near future?

Back