Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can Asmus or anyone else inform me of how they send their figures when ordered from their official site?
I would like to preorder Thorin from them, but customs in Greece started charging taxes last days for items outside European Union.
Do they declare item as gift and with low value (less than $50), or they send it not gift and with full price?
Do they use courier or (preferred) national post office?

Can Asmus or anyone else inform me of how they send their figures when ordered from their official site?
I would like to preorder Thorin from them, but customs in Greece started charging taxes last days for items outside European Union.
Do they declare item as gift and with low value (less than $50), or they send it not gift and with full price?
Do they use courier or (preferred) national post office?

We can declare the package in a lower price if you want

We can declare the package in a lower price if you want

Thnx for the answer, but it didn't cover all my questions.
Anyway I placed my preorder to kghobby as the price was almost similar,
I order quite often from them with no problems at customs so far.
By the way keep up the good work, this is my 2ond Asmus figure after Aragorn (1st edition with expansion head),
you keep improving your figures.

P.S. Please use rooted hair when it is required, Gandalf and Legolas should had 2 versions like Boromir.

Asmus are you focusing on the Hobbit now a dwarf body has been developed, more than Rings or will releases be mixed? Will we get anymore teases about Arwen & Eomer?

Asmus are you focusing on the Hobbit now a dwarf body has been developed, more than Rings or will releases be mixed? Will we get anymore teases about Arwen & Eomer?

No, currently we have no further plan of any other dwarf,
possibly Kili? Fili? But we all feel the sell may not equal to the effort that would require
(The Hobbit characters are much more complex, Weta must have more money at the time)

We will pause on Azog, and focsuing on Helm's Deep in 2019

Makes total sense. Bilbo, Thorin and Azog, with the previous releases are a good representation for the Hobbit. I honestly wouldn't jump into the full dwarves roster, too much shelf space, even if they'd look amazing together.
As for Helm's Deep, a regular Uruk Hai (with removable helmet), Éomer and Théoden would be great, and hard to pass.

Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz Lurtz

focsuing on Helm's Deep in 2019

Yes!!!!! I really hope you give in and do a Helms Deep Aragorn & Legolas along with the orcs, Theoden, Eomer, Haldir, elves.... and maybe an Eowyn in the white dress. I could go on. I would also love more hobbit figures but I cannot say no to Helms Deep.

Love to see a Treebeard, but first we need some more Orcs a generic soldier type with exchangeable bits for different looks would be good for a bit of army building and Elves of course to go with them. There is such a rich and diverse pool of characters/looks to chose from it's going to be fun :)

Yes! Sideshow’s attempt at Faramir was pretty painful even in its time. If any figure ever deserved a redo it is a Faramir.

The outfit is still pretty decent for it's time, especially on a True Type body and weathered etc. Lots of great attention to detail on it, even under all the layers of clothing!

Here's my customized Sideshow Faramir. Head repainted and clothing re-colored. Still can't get away from the poor likeness in the sculpt. Definitely hoping for an Asmus version.

Faramir Repaint.jpg
The outfit is still pretty decent for it's time, especially on a True Type body and weathered etc. Lots of great attention to detail on it, even under all the layers of clothing!

If was mainly the horrendous painting that ruined the figure. The sculpt was on par for that time.

Great custom!

Back