Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asmus, have you sent out all the Aragorn neck pegs? I know there was an issue of some people's packages being torn open by mail sorting machines. I sent an e-mail asking for one through your website but never heard anything back. I haven't received any neck peg. Any updates? (I'd be happy to pay for shipping.)

guys, sorry about missing this thread...

Just answering the latest question quick..

1. Our license duration is solid, we are still in plan to make more LOTR figures.

2. Bilbo and Thorin will come together around May 2018. Both have the heads sculpts ready, just waiting to complete.

3. Yes to slim version Gandalf the Grey, with sculpted hair (the original one)

On top of that we have Gimli almost announced. I remember some talks about Sauron and possibly Lurtz.

Are you planning to produce Gollum/Smeagol? Any hope for The Hobbit Sauron battle Galadriel, or LOTR rider-Arwen?
Is Gandalf the White alternative sculpt left for good?
Any more plans for 2018, except what you've mentioned?
Please let us know.

On top of that we have Gimli almost announced. I remember some talks about Sauron and possibly Lurtz.

Are you planning to produce Gollum/Smeagol? Any hope for The Hobbit Sauron battle Galadriel, or LOTR rider-Arwen?
Please let us know.

I am most eager for Arwen. Chase outfit, or coronation with her flag, would be great.

Please let us know.

So far we have
Gimli near ready to announce,

Arwin in progress.
Bilbo and Thorin,

this should cover the first half of 2018.

oh, and Eomer

Yes! Excited about Eomer!
That's a nice little surprise.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So far we have

Arwin in progress.
Bilbo and Thorin,

oh, and Eomer
Wow, that's 4-5 figures in coming months. Quite busy schedule it seems.

How could I forget of the teased Eomer sculpt?:slap
Glad Arwen is happening.:yess: Thank you.
Could you share at least your thoughts (if it is reasonable to produce, in long run plan, actually in line for developing this year etc.), if not official plans for these:
Are you planning to produce Gollum/Smeagol? Any hope for Galadriel? Is Gandalf the White alternative sculpt left for good?
?

LurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtzLurtz

With Arwen and Eomer on the list, that's two figures that could (and probably should) include horses. Asmus, is there any chance you might make any changes to the horse designs? (Like maybe eliminating the leg articulation, for instance? Just my suggestion.)

That's a great list and I can't wait to see Gimli!

Thank you again!

So far we have

Arwin in progress.
Bilbo and Thorin,

oh, and Eomer

I assume the Gandalf 2.0 headsculpt is in the pipeline for Q1-Q2 as well?

Back