Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a lot of great figures still on the way. Of course I'm also hoping to one day see Treebeard!!

hes a bit.........big.

although, I think a treebeard dioramastand from the shoulders up would be cool to pose merry and pippen on./

hes a bit.........big.

although, I think a treebeard dioramastand from the shoulders up would be cool to pose merry and pippen on./

They didn't rule out Treebeard when I asked about him last time, so I'm still hoping they get to him eventually even if it is unlikely. And I want the full Treebeard, not just a bust. For now the ToyBiz Treebeard will have to do.

I'd also like to express interest in a second Ringwraith release. I'm really bummed I missed out on getting at least one the first time around.

With all of the improvements Asmus has made since the first Ringwraith release, I think it would be a great time for a 2.0 release.

Asmus, I see that you didn't mention a slim Gandalf or a replacement headsculpt for him in upcoming releases. Is an updated Gandalf headsculpt still in the works?

I second this question - really hoping to get a Gandalf 2.0.

Really hoping for the updated head sculpt to Gandalf the white!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I really want to recreate this little shot from ROTK as a small dio as its so beautiful. But feel real hair woud suit better to the pose.

38237fdfe97aa74d854b2a27f5a08792.jpg

I really want to recreate this little shot from ROTK as a small dio as its so beautiful. But feel real hair woud suit better to the pose.

I'm surprised that this particular moment hasn't been done as a statue, art print, or something else. It's such a beautiful moment of stillness in a storyline that is constantly driving forward.

I'm surprised that this particular moment hasn't been done as a statue, art print, or something else. It's such a beautiful moment of stillness in a storyline that is constantly driving forward.

Id definitely get an art print and frame it like an old oil painting.

Could any of you, knowledgeable gents, pass me a link to some youtube video containing this very scene, if there were any?

Thanks in advance,
m.

Could any of you, knowledgeable gents, pass me a link to some youtube video containing this very scene, if there were any?

Thanks in advance,
m.

I don’t have a YouTube clip, but I think it’s toward the end of the “The Sacrifice of Faramir” scene, right after Pippin is done singing to Denethor.

Back