Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn't a Gollum be at the top of Asmus list after the fellowship is done given his relevance? Can't remember if has been already announced/discussed before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't a Gollum be at the top of Asmus list after the fellowship is done given his relevance? Can't remember if has been already announced/discussed before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He might not be simply because of all the exposed joints. NECA did a great job on a 1/8th one but to get something like that there would not be a lot of reuse for the body. Although they would not have to spend much on an outfit. For accessories maybe an extra headsculpt so we can get Sméagol and Gollum and a dead fish.

Dear Asmus, why haven't I received my replacement Nazgul body?
For that matter, why haven't I received my Aragorn Expansion pack?:impatient:

I gave up on the Nazgul body, been over a year and they stopped responding to emails and messages on fb

They've mentioned in previous threads that they're keen to do Gollum/Smeagol, but he's not in the pipeline anytime soon, as far as we've heard.

I really want Gollum and elf girls :)
Hope they will make some announcements soon. Their hairing has improved and likeness is growing too, so that gives some hope for more amazing figures from LOTR.

Posting this here also in hopes Asmus reads it:

Has anyone been able to reach Asmus (Andy or George) via PMs here?

They used to respond very quickly and with great help, but I've reached out to them a few times over several months now and have not heard a word back. Very unusual.

Backstory: In June, I had inquired early on about the Aragorn head that sold out immediately and George said they would have extras and to contact Rola to have once set aside. I did that, no word back from Rola, so after a month or so I followed up here with a PM to George and got no response. I let it go until the heads started shipping and then checked in again to remind them that Rola had never responded, and still no word back. Just sent a PM again last night when I saw Asmus on, and again no word back.

After 4 messages with no response, I do take it personally.

Wor-Gar, I've had pretty good luck contacting them via their website. Rola has been great in helping out with an accidental duplicate order and with the issue with Pippin's floppy body. She usually replied within a day or two.

Asmus, are you planning to offer the rooted hair Boromir head a seperate purchase? I orderd the sculpted hair version, but would like to have both heads.

sorry Wor-Gar
I have passed the message to her,
I am sure she will reply you in no time.

My apology to your trouble

There you are. Thank you for the response. Sorry I had to post it here but as you can see I was having no luck with the usual PM method.

I'll keep an eye out for Rola's email, thank you.

Back