Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gif-what.gif

I really think Asmus ought to give us more updates and product previews.
Maybe the rudeness some people have shown, may have scared them. But as costumers, we really need more input to make an informed decision, whether or not to pre-order.
As of right now, we're pretty much in the dark , with regards to dates info etc.

Honestly they have had at least as much communication with us if not more than I have seen Sideshow or Hot Toys have. I think the big thing would be to have updates every so often on release dates. Just look at Hot Toys with Batman Returns Batman and Sideshow with Hoth Luke and Han. Batman has been years in the pipeline with very little info and no pre-order yet and the Hoth figures have been on pre-order for around a year and the release date keeps getting moved around but no updates on the figures other than the date changing.

They know everything they post to Facebook will be cross posted here anyway. It's great to get more direct input, but they are sharing more info than the big 2 ever do.

Hi guys, I know I'm really late to the party but I only recently found out about Asmus and their LOTR range of figures. As an avid fan, I would love to purchase and collect all of them.

I've been their website (asmustoys.com) and although they've got a number of figures for sale, none of them are from the LOTR range. There is a site specifically for the LOTR range (asmuslotr.com) but maybe I'm missing something because I can't seem to add the figures to any cart.

I'm from Singapore and I've checked with local stores that brought the figures in but they are out-of-stock now, so I suppose my best bet is to get them from Asmus. I've dropped them emails and even a private message on their Facebook but so far there have been no replies.

I would just like to find out how you guys went about purchasing the figures through their site. Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Hi guys, I know I'm really late to the party but I only recently found out about Asmus and their LOTR range of figures. As an avid fan, I would love to purchase and collect all of them.

I've been their website (asmustoys.com) and although they've got a number of figures for sale, none of them are from the LOTR range. There is a site specifically for the LOTR range (asmuslotr.com) but maybe I'm missing something because I can't seem to add the figures to any cart.

I'm from Singapore and I've checked with local stores that brought the figures in but they are out-of-stock now, so I suppose my best bet is to get them from Asmus. I've dropped them emails and even a private message on their Facebook but so far there have been no replies.

I would just like to find out how you guys went about purchasing the figures through their site. Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Most of us get them from retailers - a retailer that ships internationally or ebay is your best bet now.

Most of us get them from retailers - a retailer that ships internationally or ebay is your best bet now.

Thanks Darkload Dave

Looks like I've got to find other sources to purchase from. Was hoping that I could get it from there too since they have the free worldwide delivery option on their main site. Would have hoped to get a reply from them though. Any way, thanks again!

Which versions of the dwarves do you guys want? And didn't Asmus say that they'll release different armors and outfits separately?

I think Asmus has pretty high goals for this line but in the end it will probably depend on whether or not the figures they are producing are selling well enough to warrant the continued cost of putting out figures. I am hoping it does. I have really enjoyed what they have put out so far and if Gandalf's head wasn't squished it probably would be my favorite 1/6 figure excluding customs.

Back