Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious, have you (Asmus) ever approached Sideshow to handle the distribution of your figures or considered doing so? I'm not saying it would be a good idea, I'm just curious is all. :wave

I'm curious, have you (Asmus) ever approached Sideshow to handle the distribution of your figures or considered doing so? I'm not saying it would be a good idea, I'm just curious is all. :wave

Yes, if Sideshow can help us distribute,
it would safe a whole lot trouble, especially for USA

If anyone knows the key man can help us get in touch,
we would be so happily see it happen !

Yes, if Sideshow can help us distribute,
it would safe a whole lot trouble, especially for USA

If anyone knows the key man can help us get in touch,
we would be so happily see it happen !

There are a few Sideshow employees and freelancers who post on the site, so I'd recommend contacting them. Other folks can likely tell you their screen names. Would be nice to see a deal worked out.

Hope to see you guys posting updates on figures soon as well as some new WIPs. It's been very quiet with the exception of the surprise showing of a completed Tauriel.

Any update on the Mouth of Sauron? Originally I think it was going to be a 2014 release. MOS is on my most wanted list, I can't wait to see it.

Any update on the Mouth of Sauron? Originally I think it was going to be a 2014 release. MOS is on my most wanted list, I can't wait to see it.

MOS is working in progress,

HS, Horse armor and weapon are all done.
Waiting for clothing and other little accessories.

Re: Ok Asmus, what's next?

So for your Legolas, will it have both of the quiver and bow sets that he used in the movies - the one he used in the Fellowship, and then the one he gets from Lothlorien and uses in the other two movies? I think that's an important detail.

Any head way on the Armorers On The Battlefield idea or is this idea on hold?

It is always on the table, we want to do Elvish armor first
but we have come across the problem for helmet.

Almost all helmets, cannot fit in any random head.
the head has to be exclusively designed for it

In this case, if we make a head, then the idea of armor set for mass collection is meaningless.
you cannot have an army of soldiers with identical faces.
(its not star wars~)

Continuing our convo, this version of Thorin would be so amazing! bo5a armor.jpg

Man I like the sword and belt buckle.

We will get this sort out first~
and if there is more love for Thorin,
we can go to the final battle costume

1012493_10151818832196896_2036004995_n.jpg

Back