Question about head sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never gets old. :lol

I cant believe I have never seen these parody vids before. Tom you freaking nailed it... I was actually laughing out loud. I didnt realise Autobotjohn was a legend round these parts, I thought I was the only guy who watched his vids :rotfl

[ame="https://youtu.be/DOQ3aGjx8yY"]302 Found[/ame]

Last edited:
Never gets old. :lol

I got to get to work on Episode 4 featuring the Fort-russ of Saltitude.

I cant believe I have never seen these parody vids before. Tom you freaking nailed it... I was actually laughing out loud. I didnt realise Autobotjohn was a legend round these parts, I thought I was the only guy who watched his vids :rotfl

302 Found

There are 3 episodes total. I got one on my Beta2G channel, then I made an AutobotTom channel on YouTube with all of them on there. The 3rd one is OK, but I still like the first 2.

302 Found

That looks nothing like chuckie. Is that guy serious?:slap

I got to get to work on Episode 4 featuring the Fort-russ of Saltitude.

There are 3 episodes total. I got one on my Beta2G channel, then I made an AutobotTom channel on YouTube with all of them on there. The 3rd one is OK, but I still like the first 2.

I watched them all last night, brilliant mate. I cant wait for part 4 :lol

Back