Question about bleaching 1/6 clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose94

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright so I have the HT BR joker suit and I was planning on bleaching it down as light as I could and then dye it tan. The suit is light gray and I tried bleaching it a few times but the color didn't really fade. I dont know if i used enough beach. I was wondering how much you guys used to bleach clothes. Any help would be great!!! Thanks
:peace

Are you diluting the bleach? You can always try RIT color remover as well.

Yeah I'm the diluting the bleach. I keep changing the ratio of bleach to water and today I used alot of bleach so hopefully it works. Is the rit color remover good?

Yeah I'm the diluting the bleach. I keep changing the ratio of bleach to water and today I used alot of bleach so hopefully it works. Is the rit color remover good?

Yeah, I've used it on a few things and it has worked well. You don't have to dilute the bleach at all really, how long are you letting it sit?

With the RIT color remover, do you have to use a washing machine or do you just use a bucket or something? I want to try and lighten the overcoat for my Rick Deckard.

With the RIT color remover, do you have to use a washing machine or do you just use a bucket or something? I want to try and lighten the overcoat for my Rick Deckard.

You don't have to use a washing machine, use whatever container works best for what you're working with.

Thank you sir! I hope it works!! I need this to work!!! I'm doing it for a Stansfield custom, I have everthing else but the suit

Fingers crossed for ya :pray:

Back