Question about Alter Ego Comics & One Sixth Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dw316

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alter Ego Comics: Does anyone know how to cancel an order? There's no button option like Sideshow and when I contacted Alter Ego customer service, I received no response.

One Sixth Kit: Does anyone know if OSK has any discounts or sales or are prices always the same throughout the entire year?

Thanks in advance.

Alter Ego Comics: Does anyone know how to cancel an order? There's no button option like Sideshow and when I contacted Alter Ego customer service, I received no response.

One Sixth Kit: Does anyone know if OSK has any discounts or sales or are prices always the same throughout the entire year?

Thanks in advance.

Well you could try calling them, sometimes they take a bit of time to respond to email because they are a mom and pop store

Thanks in advance.

Ask on their Facebook page. They answer there pretty quickly.

Back