Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want this to be his masterpiece. I think it's the perfect medium, he operates so well building tension in confined spaces. In Basterds, the best scenes are the bar and the house w/ the hidden jews. Making what amounts to a western version of Reservoir Dogs, and coming off, hopefully, a lot of learning the genre in Django, this is easily my most anticipated Tarantino movie ever.

I really want this to be his masterpiece. I think it's the perfect medium, he operates so well building tension in confined spaces. In Basterds, the best scenes are the bar and the house w/ the hidden jews. Making what amounts to a western version of Reservoir Dogs, and coming off, hopefully, a lot of learning the genre in Django, this is easily my most anticipated Tarantino movie ever.

Agree, agree and AGREE!

I'm not sure if he's changed anything, since, but the script was amazing. I don't really regret reading it, as I love Tarantino and I love Westerns, and when an opportunity like that knocks, and you don't know if you'll ever see it made into a movie, you don't shut the door in its face, but reading it made me anticipate the film that much more. By far one of my most anticipated films right now.

I'm not sure if he's changed anything, since, but the script was amazing. I don't really regret reading it, as I love Tarantino and I love Westerns, and when an opportunity like that knocks, and you don't know if you'll ever see it made into a movie, you don't shut the door in its face, but reading it made me anticipate the film that much more. By far one of my most anticipated films right now.

AWESOME! I have to say, ever since I saw RD, I thought Tarantino just had to do a western. The Kill Bill series really sealed that. When I heard about Django, I was excited, but skeptical (I'm not a fan of Jamie Fox, to put it nicely). It was OK, but I was disappointed with it. Definitely not what I was hoping for.

This has me really excited. Westerns and Crime dramas are my favorite. Hasn't been a real good western in a bit.

Re: Tarantino's New Project "A Western"

Maybe Kurt Russel will consider this one if their isn't a huge racism element. I'm pretty sure that's why he backed out of Django. Wouldn't mind seeing Pitt or Fass back either.

Too bad Kurt Russel couldn't be in Django :(
it'd be cool if he would be in this movie though. Anyhow, can't wait for this to come out! Or when it will come out, being Tarantino, you just never know what he's going to do.

That's only a rumor so far and most people are hoping it stays that way. Like when Will Smith was rumored for the Django part.

I hope she doesn’t get casted either, but I have a bad feeling this rumor is going to turn out true.

Please no Jennifer Lawrence! We don't need more of this:

mrfcjl.gif

His team is doing a great job, whenever someone stars in a Quentin Tarantino film whether they sucked in it or not, they automatically are considered great actors by the casual and "hardcore" movie goer, this is will help his image a ton.

Oh, God, yes! I can't believe it's almost here! Also, my God, Kurt Russell looks awesome with that moustache. It's like if Wyatt Earp's 'stache had a hair baby with RJ MacReady's beard.

Back