Queen Studios: Vision Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve now ordered 5 of these Queen Studio busts, with the retail pricing ranging from $1,030 all the way to $2,900 USD. So any price at the lower $1k end is always a pleasant surprise.

I’ve now ordered 5 of these Queen Studio busts, with the retail pricing ranging from $1,030 all the way to $2,900 USD. So any price at the lower $1k end is always a pleasant surprise.

Agreed, if it looks anything like the pics then it's more than worth it

Looks like it's waitlisted now at Spec.

Congratulations to all who have one locked in.

This is insanely good. Can't deny.

And I can't deny that buying it means buying more busts later. Better not to start.

This is insanely good. Can't deny.

And I can't deny that buying it means buying more busts later. Better not to start.

It’s a road I never thought I would go down. Vision is my fourth Queen studios 1:1 after Iron Spider, IM 50 (Clean) and Captain Marvel. Wish I could have gotten Hulk and/or Thanos too

It’s a road I never thought I would go down. Vision is my fourth Queen studios 1:1 after Iron Spider, IM 50 (Clean) and Captain Marvel. Wish I could have gotten Hulk and/or Thanos too

Yea, the very road I don't want to go down. So I'll just admire from afar ...with pics from collectors such as yourself. :)

I only have the modern age life size batman, and that was a few years ago before these super real ones. The only other one I'd need is a good iron man bust

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS AT WONDER FESTIVAL SHANGHAI 2021

Hey Guys, We are glad to tell you that the Vision Life-Size Bust will be displayed at the Wonder Festival 2021. And even better news, we've made quite a few adjustments since releasing the proto images in 2020. We've taken collector feedback on board and added a light-up feature in the Mind Stone + the addition of his iconic cape.

L6yE2KC.jpg

Can't say they don't listen to feedback, the light up makes it perfect to me

And yet the cape collar appears to be still all gold.

That’s only correct for his first appearance in Age of Ultron. But for the other films and on WandaVision it’s been mostly silver.

Looks amazing! Spec Fiction was able to find one for me after all! Super pumped to add this to my QS Iron Spider bust and Sideshow Iron Man busts. Have to eventually find a Black Panther bust somewhere.

And yet the cape collar appears to be still all gold.

That’s only correct for his first appearance in Age of Ultron. But for the other films and on WandaVision it’s been mostly silver.

I can't say that would bother me as he looks too good

I can't say that would bother me as he looks too good

Well I might’ve be wrong..... the gold is certainly too deep a shade of gold for all his appearances in the MCU, but the gold looks like it progressively gets more diluted for every film. In some scenes in IW I can’t see a trace of gold, except around the edges, but in others it is a so very light tint of yellow gold.

Dunno how hung up anyone would be over the logo but fwiw that is Ultron-era Vision with the gold, its been silver every movie since

AoU
0aV5xT0.png

CW
DC3Sr08.png

IW
A7oMb5E.png

L5Yric4.png

WV
pTyTSJu.png

Its been very silver every appearance past Ultron. In Ultron its the same shade as the diamond shape on his chest, compare that color afterwards

Back