Queen Studios: Vision Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my, this is absolutely amazing.
If the price is not crazy i take it.

B1NeIZz.jpg

VbuCzft.jpg

That's just incredible! Holy!

Dunno how hung up anyone would be over the logo but fwiw that is Ultron-era Vision with the gold, its been silver every movie since

AoU
0aV5xT0.png

CW
DC3Sr08.png

IW
A7oMb5E.png

WV
pTyTSJu.png

From Facebook:

VISION LIFE-SIZE BUST BY QUEEN STUDIOS
Pre-order Starts March 29 -8:00pm (GMT+8)
R.S.V.P Now For Exclusive Pre-Order Information https://bit.ly/visionrsvp
----------------------------------------------------
ABOUT THE CHARACTER
Vision is an android with superhuman abilities and a flawless computer brain. His body was created by Ultron, in Doctor Helen Cho’s Regeneration Cradle in Avengers: Age of Ultron. But it was Tony Stark and Bruce Banner that gave him life. An amalgamation of Stark’s AI, J.A.R.V.I.S, Wakandan Vibranium and the Mind Stone. Each part acts as a cog to the machine that is Vision. The AI his personality, the Vibranium his body, and the Mind Stone the lifeblood that powers him.
ABOUT THE BUST
Recreating Vision in the form of a 1/1 bust wasn’t easy, after all, he isn’t human. Our team have worked extremely hard to capture his unique features. From the cog-like eyes facing forward, ready to take on Thanos’ Outriders. To his cold, calculating emotionless facial expression which captures his on-screen persona.
BODY AND BASE
To make the 1/1 Vision Bust so life-like, our design team have accounted for every minute detail. Through trial and error, they have formulated a movie accurate crimson finish with straight lined detailing to make it look like he was created not by man, but by machine. Though this is time-consuming, it is worth every second. The crimson body panels create a contrast against Vision’s teal suit with dulled silver edges. While the base is black with golden accents and has been kept minimal to represent the simple yet logical nature of the character.
UPDATES
Many of you offered your feedback in 2020 regarding what you would like to see featured on the bust. In response to your thoughts, we made some major changes. The first big change is a light feature within the Mind Stone. It has added a much-needed aesthetic to the bust. The other important change is the addition of a cape. More specifically, the one Vision fashioned out of thin air after his birth during Age of Ultron.
As always, we'd love to know your thoughts and please stay safe, thanks for your support!

Well there we go

I agree sometimes they don't work as they should but that is how he appears

From Facebook:

PRICE
Deposit: $300
Full Price: $1,065
----------------------------------------------------
BUST INFORMATION
Material: Polystone
Size: 74.5cm (H) x 40.5m (W) x 37.5cm (D)
Edition Size: 398
Estimated Delivery Date: Q1 2022

EFFBA777-D18F-4F5D-84A3-2956930B5A79.jpeg

That's an amazing price

Agreed.

I preordered it locally for $1,545.60 AUD shipped (about $1,175 USD)

The price isn’t too bad.

Could’ve got it even cheaper if I paid in cash (3%) and was willing to pick it up from their warehouse ($50 AUD). But I drive a relatively small car so I doubt I’ll be able to fit the box in.

It's normal price. Bust has no shoulders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other life size statues of the same quality

Such as? The other non silicone QS ones are same price, even cheaper.

Ironman is more but that bust has lightup features and shoulders.

Such as? The other non silicone QS ones are same price, even cheaper.

Ironman is more but that bust has lightup features and shoulders.

I'm not sure what price you were expecting. This piece has light up feature as well. If it's too pricey for you then fair enough, but it couldn't look better to me

Back