Queen Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Hathaway Catwoman on Batpod 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
CATWOMAN 1/3 STATUE: SHIPPING UPDATE

We are thrilled to inform you that the Catwoman 1/3 Statue is nearing its shipping phase. We anticipate that the shipments will commence in small batches in July.

We sincerely appreciate your patience throughout the production process, and we understand your eagerness to receive this stunning collectible. Our team is working diligently to ensure a smooth and efficient shipping process for all customers.

Rest assured that we are making every effort to expedite the process and deliver the statue to you as soon as possible. Your support is invaluable to us, and we are grateful for your understanding.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your unwavering support.

cOHU9rO.jpg

VVzUjbG.jpg

zRurlz2.jpg

LsOPCg3.jpg

zPvlRyS.jpg

Really beautiful, a work of art. It’s incredible how many pieces are necessary to build the Bat pod.

She looks great and the hair work is incredible! I'd say this looks better than JND's offering but the lips look like they need a coat of semi-gloss on them. They're looking a little dry. Paintwork and realism is amazing w/o the need for silicone.

Last edited:
This looks incredible. The likeness is perfect and the hair is amazing.
Those bike pieces though, my anxiety!

She looks great and the hair work is incredible! I'd say this looks better than JND's offering but the lips look like they need a coat of semi-gloss on them. They're looking a little dry. Paintwork and realism is amazing w/o the need for silicone.
If anyone says you need silicone to make a piece realistic, just show them this portrait. Really beautiful.

It's also a lesson in how to do hair - that hairline looks so good, JND take note

If anyone says you need silicone to make a piece realistic, just show them this portrait. Really beautiful.

It's also a lesson in how to do hair - that hairline looks so good, JND take note
Very true! I still don't think silicone is the end all be all "next level" especially when you see pieces like this one. Though, the QS 1/3 Pattison sculpt could've used the same love that this piece got.

Very true! I still don't think silicone is the end all be all "next level" especially when you see pieces like this one. Though, the QS 1/3 Pattison sculpt could've used the same love that this piece got.
Yes they are hit and miss, that one looks like an AI portrait of nic cage 🤣

Would they have got the same effect if it were all sculpted as one piece? There are so many pieces and details I can't see that working
True. The final effect will be a lot better this way. However if we consider the price point this statue is 6 times more expensive than the hot toys counterparts, in Europe more like x8 the price.
I like it a lot but one would expect something different for the price tag.

WOW metal! Where did you find out? That would be so cool!
In queen studios official product page.

They say the materials are: Resin, ABS, Metal.

I'm guessing you could add rubber to that list since they recently posted a letter regarding the rubber tires. It doesn't really specify the Batpod is entirely metal, but logically, the inner frame, handles, and square tire slots on the base are most likely metal. The outer shell, panels, seat, and handle guards would be ABS. It wouldn't make sense if the Batpod itself didn't use any metal.

Last edited:
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
·
We are excited to share stunning photos of the Catwoman 1/3 statues from one lucky collector in China.

If you have placed an order for one of these exclusive and limited-edition statues, we kindly advise you to stay attentive to any messages or emails from the store where you made your purchase. This will ensure that you stay updated on all the latest developments and important information regarding your order.

g1XXZ8m.jpg

rMBPnnE.jpg

O1cClwJ.jpg

GQfch0v.jpg

4ouoRDB.jpg

ktlATJS.jpg

rlLWHc4.jpg

saALByq.jpg

I'm excited for this. I just hope I actually do get one. I secured the supposedly last preorder slot from ToysWonderland. The moment after the transaction was made, the listing updated to sold out. I've already paid off the retail, but not the shipping that has to be determined. I'm wondering how much the shipping is gonna cost from ToysWonderland to the United States.

I'm excited for this. I just hope I actually do get one. I secured the supposedly last preorder slot from ToysWonderland. The moment after the transaction was made, the listing updated to sold out. I've already paid off the retail, but not the shipping that has to be determined. I'm wondering how much the shipping is gonna cost from ToysWonderland to the United States.
Good luck, they do not have the best reputation

I also have an order through them. I was quoted $800 by ship 90-15 days wait and $1800 by air 7-10 days. Sucks but I had paid for this 1.5 years ago so now gotta bite the bullet.

I also have an order through them. I was quoted $800 by ship 90-15 days wait and $1800 by air 7-10 days. Sucks but I had paid for this 1.5 years ago so now gotta bite the bullet.
You already got quoted the shipping for the 1/3 statue? I haven't been giving any options yet. I only got and email saying they'd let me know once the item arrives at their warehouse. Was $800 the cheapest shipping option for the statue?

Last edited:
You already got quoted the shipping for the 1/3 statue? I haven't been giving any options yet. I only got and email saying they'd let me know once the 8l8tem arrives at their warehouse. Was $800 the cheapest shipping option for the statue?
I think it is because I ordered mine almost 2 years ago. They will send notices out in order of when they received an order and how many they will be allotted. Since you placed your order right at the end you may have to wait till they get more but I am not sure could be that they haven’t gotten to your order yet. $800 was the cheapest.

Back