Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about ordering the sculpted hair version as well, but I'm not sure. It doesn't quite look as good as the rooted hair version.

xpl0sive Just make sure you don't miss out on it, I took a too long time deciding years ago on the Blade 2 Reaper bust and sadly missed out on it and it's stupid money now.

I pre ordered the deluxe edition from fnc anime. Seems like they have 4 left. People have ordered from them and say they are fine but when i questioned QC they said they don't deal with them direct. It is advertised as licensed. Anyone bought from them before?

I pre ordered the deluxe edition from fnc anime. Seems like they have 4 left. People have ordered from them and say they are fine but when i questioned QC they said they don't deal with them direct. It is advertised as licensed. Anyone bought from them before?

Bought from QS or FNC?

I think this is now officially sold out everywhere for the DX. I do know a ebay seller that may have one if anyone is interested, but it will cost you a couple hundred more from him most likely.

HLOtCQ6.jpg

p7kBDyQ.jpg

1BkFPbG.jpg

ZWat6bv.jpg

Back