Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS 1:3 JOKER

Queen Studios 1:3 Joker is almost complete, and we want to share the behind scenes images with you.

From the images, you can see that we have made some improvements of head sculpture and face painting. The Joker smiles with evil wry look.
We have tried our best to bring the big villain to life, and we'd love to hear what you think. As always, thanks for your support

zD70Z1p.jpg

ib0XQab.jpg

A5P5CnM.jpg

Likewise. was hesitant cause of the first couple photos from protos and cons. but pulled the trigger first hour on the artificial hair. now I'm stoked. first time ordering form spec fiction. probably not my last either. I don't see a better joker coming out in the near future or the passed either for that matter, in my opinion this is th joker to own.

I am wondering if this is a production piece or just a revised proto. I am hoping the mass produced piece looks this good. I had a fair share of Cinemaquettes back in the day. although they were great at the time, most would need hair cuts when received as it didn't match the proto and or the character. but queen studios seems to do phenomenal job in their 1/1 line .

Queen studios always alters their sculpts to make them better and better and they listen to customer feedback and if there is issues they fix it. That is why i instant pre ordered this i knew it would turn out virtually perfect their track record proves this.

I’m gonna scour eBay for the exclusive. If anyone can’t pay for their order let me know please.

It came back in stock at SpecFiction for a short time a few days ago. I pulled the trigger on one, but showing sold out again now(full pay was the only option). Another guy got one on the statue forum too. Keep an eye out and might happen again, probably a lot of cancellations right now.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS HEATH LEDGER 1:3 JOKER PROGRESS UPDATE

The Queen Studios 1:3 Joker has made some incredible progress since its debut at New York Comic Con.

Today, we’re glad to share some behind the scenes images of the Joker.
To make the Joker as lifelike as possible, we’ve adopted an innovative new printing technology for his eyes. Each eye is created using a multi-layer colour gradient effect, and is then finely finished by hand to make them look hyper-realistic.

We’ve spared no detail on this piece and we’re looking forward to showing you the final product.

As always thanks for your support and stay safe

ZawTGnd.jpg

MtJ1cDm.jpg

a0IOjjj.jpg

fHGEUsh.jpg

Facebook video here.

this is really turning into such a great looking piece. I think on their IG they posted a quick video of a close ups of the eyes as well which look crazy real.

Back