Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is really turning into such a great looking piece. I think on their IG they posted a quick video of a close ups of the eyes as well which look crazy real.

Really enjoying queen studios. they have very much set themselves apart. the attention to detail and listening to the collectors about their thoughts and feelings then changing sculpts tailoring etc. it also seems their quality on the mass production stays about the same. they are a very hands on company and i can respect that. especially with the sideshows type companies out there. its a breath of fresh air in this state world we live in

Really enjoying queen studios. they have very much set themselves apart. the attention to detail and listening to the collectors about their thoughts and feelings then changing sculpts tailoring etc. it also seems their quality on the mass production stays about the same. they are a very hands on company and i can respect that. especially with the sideshows type companies out there. its a breath of fresh air in this state world we live in

Sideshow is hands-off? What do you mean?

Sideshow is hands-off? What do you mean?

Probably where Sideshow and their factories don’t really communicate enough to produce pieces that are equivalent to the prototypes produced. But honestly I don’t think it’s the factory per se, but that they pay the factories for a certain quality to be produced in a certain timeframe and that’s what they get.

Probably where Sideshow and their factories don’t really communicate enough to produce pieces that are equivalent to the prototypes produced. But honestly I don’t think it’s the factory per se, but that they pay the factories for a certain quality to be produced in a certain timeframe and that’s what they get.

exactly. at least the progress pics I have seen of queen studios, it seems they are there watching most of the work being done. they keep the customers in the loop with progress pics weekly. I am just impressed by this company, for collecting so many years, you would normally preorder then get a email it was shipping. then fingers crossed the paint app was good and no lean. lol. I have had too many bad paint apps and leans in my time. I just feel queen studios cares about the collector and is very passionate about what they do.

I agree. I mean they have a person in charge of approving the factory sample. So, either someone isn't doing their job to the fullest, or they have certain constraints they have to adhere to aka "yea that's good enough for what we can afford"

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to snatch their last piece, and surprisingly it took 4 weeks for someone to finally take it.

Did you order one?

I have one from specfiction the rough estimate of postage is $100 so i pulled the trigger on the rooted hair version.

Did you order one?

I have one from specfiction the rough estimate of postage is $100 so i pulled the trigger on the rooted hair version.

I preordered it from Sugo’s. And I don’t really trust the estimated shipping costs. For example for the Thanos it went from $380, to $750 and then finally to $1,000 USD to ship to Australia.

I preordered it from Sugo’s. And I don’t really trust the estimated shipping costs. For example for the Thanos it went from $380, to $750 and then finally to $1,000 USD to ship to Australia.

I assumed they had a deal on this piece because it was cheaper shipping everywhere than other pieces they sell for example queen studios WW shield which is 200aud shipping or it could just be the dimensions of the boxes. I hope they are not another sideshow and quote me a much higher figure when it is ready to ship.

All retailers thought Thanos was just going to be 1 box for the longest time. QS changed it to 2 boxes like a month before they started shipping. That's where the crazy increase in the shipping came from for that one. I do think you still got screwed on that shipping price though because to get it here in the US, shipping was only like $550.

Queen Studios said:
"Now I'm Always smiling!"

Queen Studios Heath Ledger Joker is finally completed! Let's take a look at the special version with rooted hair first, the normal version with sculpted hair is on the way!

Facebook video

Well if 1 out of 1000 is done we still have a ways to go. They usually update with a pic of all of them lined up right?

Back